carat
color
clarity

Please help with finding this setting!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!

I had this picture saved on my computer, but I don't know if this set even belongs to a PSer or not. Anyway, I want to find an e-ring setting exactly like the one in the picture: it has a 6 prong head, on a cathedral setting with slightly swoopy cathedral shoulders. Does anyone have any ideas, or does anyone know of a setting like this? I don't want to go custom; I'm thinking there has to be a setting like this already out there. Thanks much!! :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's the Vatche Royal Crown setting - it does have six prongs and is fabulous!

You can go to Vatche's website and find their Royal Crown setting.

Good luck!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1309284813|2957136 said:
That's the Vatche Royal Crown setting - it does have six prongs and is fabulous!

You can go to Vatche's website and find their Royal Crown setting.

Good luck!

Thanks so much MissGotRocks!! I appreciate it! :wavey: How can you tell it's the Royal Crown for sure? It definitely looks like that could be it, but I don't want to order the Royal Crown unless I'm certain it's a match. I do think you're right though, and it sure is a beautiful setting!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It belongs to a friend of mine on TPF so I know it is the Vatche Royal Crown for sure! It really is a beautiful ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're an absolute doll! Thanks again MissGotRocks! :)

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I'm glad you found out the information you needed to get the ring you really want. I'd like to kindly suggest you remove that picture from your post though. Since you do not know the owner and aren't able to give her credit to her photos it would be polite thing to do unless you have her permission to do so. While she might feel comfortable posting in a place she feels among friends, that does not mean she would like it posted in other forums as well ;-)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
skphotoimages|1309306465|2957445 said:
Hi! I'm glad you found out the information you needed to get the ring you really want. I'd like to kindly suggest you remove that picture from your post though. Since you do not know the owner and aren't able to give her credit to her photos it would be polite thing to do unless you have her permission to do so. While she might feel comfortable posting in a place she feels among friends, that does not mean she would like it posted in other forums as well ;-)

I always thought if you posted a picture on a public forum it became sort of public domain. I'll have to reread the forum rules. I don't think the photo's need to be removed due to lack of credit being given. We get "who's ring is this" threads all the time. Being able to help folks us in a good spirit is what makes this place special IMO.

*off to the rules....."

ETA:checked out the forum policies and as long as I didn't miss something as long as the pics aren't copyrighted they are fair game. Copyrighted photos must have credit given. I've posted tons of photos here and wouldn't mind if they were re-posted without crediting me. I'd feel flattered if someone found a pic and posted a thread like this one, but that's just me :))

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
I do agree that it's not against the rules, I was just trying to politely ask on someone else's behalf. It shouldn't be a big deal to remove it if asked should it? I will check with the owner to see if it is copyrighted, it very well might be as in her line of work a lot of her stuff is. Until then, if the OP sees this and wouldn't mind removing it, I do know the owner would appreciate it.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, the OP can't remove it, the mods have to, so you can always just report it to them and see what they decide :))

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
good suggestion..will do!
Thanks!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked them to remove it.

Thanks again, MGR ;-)

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Laila619!

Just so you know, I've seen this ring in person and it is beautiful. Like a tiny piece of artwork on her finger. It's simple and unique all at the same time. I am sure you will LOVE it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results