carat
color
clarity

Please help with Cushion diamond - thoughts on these stones

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Please help with Cushion diamond - thoughts on these sto

I think with fancies like cushions, I would want to work with a vendor that can get them on site and provide feedback based on their observations + the images, like a IDJ, BE, or GOG vendor.

Q

Queenie60

Yes, PB - I've reached out to Yekutiel this morning. He has one in the works for me, an I VVS2 however doesn't want me to post on PS yet! Much higher quality and a better price. There's a video of it on Enchanteddiamonds.com and it has a lot of "oomph" :lol: :lol: I'm turning my nephew, Jonny over to Yekutiel where he will get a much nicer stone for a better price point. And when Yekutiel can touch and feel the stone, I know it's going to be a beauty!! Set in a Tiffany Novo style setting. Wow!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Queenie60|1460048783|4016610 said:
Yes, PB - I've reached out to Yekutiel this morning. He has one in the works for me, an I VVS2 however doesn't want me to post on PS yet! Much higher quality and a better price. There's a video of it on Enchanteddiamonds.com and it has a lot of "oomph" :lol: :lol: I'm turning my nephew, Jonny over to Yekutiel where he will get a much nicer stone for a better price point. And when Yekutiel can touch and feel the stone, I know it's going to be a beauty!! Set in a Tiffany Novo style setting. Wow!
:love: :love: :love: DANG he is QUICK!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results