shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help! Where can I buy a specific diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cmaha33

Rough_Rock
Just wondering if I would be better off going to a local jeweler to find a high-end marquise diamond. The marquise diamonds I have been seeing over the past several months on the internet seem rather limited. Can anyone suggest an online retailer that deals with higher end fancy shaped diamonds, please? Thank you!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 7/31/2003 11:59:24 PM cmaha33 wrote:

Just wondering if I would be better off going to a local jeweler to find a high-end marquise diamond. The marquise diamonds I have been seeing over the past several months on the internet seem rather limited. Can anyone suggest an online retailer that deals with higher end fancy shaped diamonds, please? Thank you!----------------

Well cmaha33:

I would say that you are better off going with a online vendor vs. local. The reson I am saying this is because you open yourself up to many different avanues of availability and knowledge.

Vendors who have many years of experience frequent this forum to educate and along the way as you will read through the testomonials pick up business and many are high regarded.

I will tell you from my own experience I have had an excellent experience with Jonathan & GoodoldGold, Robin & Todd at Niceice.com & Lesley from Whiteflash.

I am sure that GoodoldGold or NiceIce can give you unbiased advice and head you in the right direction. You might also want to inquire with them or online appraisers about a good range or set of proportions a marquise should fall in to give you some good results.

When you state that the diamonds you have seen on the internet are rather limited as far as the maquise cut I think your looking in the wrong places. Try asking a couple of the vendors which you are constantly seeing good feedback about in the testomonials section. There is also a Show Me the Ring Section in this forum that has many pictures of diamonds purchased by people online and provided by online vendors. The names you see popping up again and again are names you should remember and inquire through them about possible purchases if online is the way to go for you.

Good luck in your search and if you have any other questions please keep posting them...

-Josh RIoux
Sitka, Alaska
9.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
We all have access to a nation wide data base for diamonds, pick somebody you feel comfortable with and have them keep an eye out or put in a request to have it cut.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results