shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE HELP VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HAPPY_BRIDE

Rough_Rock
I did it , ! did it!!! i got it!!!! I just came from the store:)) I''M SOOO HAPPY!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !! I STARTED CRYING I WAS SO HAPY AND I LITTLE SAD CAUSE NO ONE FROM MY FAMILY IS HERE BUT , WE ARE ALL HAPPY!!!!
THANKS AGAIN!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m so happy for you!!!! Which one did you end up getting??

HAPPY_BRIDE

Rough_Rock
I chose #2!! i will post pics as soon as i get my fitting:)) thanks Bling Diva!! thanks you all for your help:))

Starset

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations - it''s a stunning dress!

by the way - I''ve never seen someones train monogrammed so I guess for that reason alone I think it''s odd

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty dress!! Definitely much better without that huge mongo choking veil.
1.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
that dress is amazing! i can''t wait to see pictures.

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Happy Bride! :)

I like the second one better although I can''t really picture the alterations you want to make on it. The veil and lace on the second one is so wonderful and unique... Is the dress St. Pucchi? It''s sort of that over the top, wonderfully expensive, regal and glamorous style. The first one is nice too although I don''t think I like the embroidery on the back and train...especially if you have a larger rear end (like me!) then cutting the line of the leg with embroidery would accentuate that.

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh..the monogram on the second dress....I don't know..maybe smaller would look nicer and be a nice personal touch without being tacky. Having a monogram would also mean that you can't re-sell the dress either...

OOPS...this is what i get for posting without reading the thread all the way through huh :razz: Anyhow, I can't wait to see pics of you in the dress! It's beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results