shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE HELP VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HAPPY_BRIDE

Rough_Rock
Hi Guys,
Since you all were so helpful and tasteful with our ring can you help with the dress??? I cannot decide i love both!! I'm 5'4 125 lbs, medium blond hair and i usually have a little tan. The first dress i love it exactky how it is . the second one i would not have the same veil or the laced body. I would just get the dress plain no sleevs or slace just the t-shirt kind of sleeves. It will be a summer 2007 wedding:)) Thanks guys i trust your taste totally !!!

PRE.jpg

HAPPY_BRIDE

Rough_Rock
sorry i also frogot to ask what you guys think about the monogram on the tail of the dress number 2?? nice, tacy??

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
You should probably get the moderators to move this to Bride Worldwide...you''ll have more luck there.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2006 7:28:27 PM
Author: FireGoddess
You should probably get the moderators to move this to Bride Worldwide...you''ll have more luck there.
1.gif
Ditto, this is not the right place for a dress poll.
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I like the first dress (Reem Acra''s Lush) the best! The monogram on the second one is great too, maybe you could get the monogram on the first dress if you like it the best!! Here is a pic of dress 1 (because it didn''t show up on my computer when the topic was moved)...

ReemAcraLush0558.jpg

HAPPY_BRIDE

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much Bling Diva !!! I''m so embrased i put it on the other forum i just had never seen this part before since my fiance aways had our fav settings on the ring forum:)) How can i post the other dress here too so everyone like you can see it too? i''m not very good with computers and my english is not the best either !! LOL thanks:))

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Can we get a better pic of dress #2? They both look gorgeous.. and expensive. hehe..

HAPPY_BRIDE

Rough_Rock
I''m sorry there is a pic on Reenacrea.com but i don''t know how to post the link here
7.gif
(
8.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the first one (having run over to Reem site).

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Here is a better pic of Dress 2...

ReemMG31652.jpg

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
It's hard to see the top on the second one underneath that huge veil! Have you seen it in person? It has a great sihloutette, very dramatic. The first one is gorgeous too, but it's hard to vote on one or the other until I can see all of dress 2 ;-) That being said, they both look great!! Trying them on will be the real tie-breaker!

ETA: I see miss bling*diva is psychic... she posted a picture of the top of dress two while I was posting!! in that case, I think I vote for #2! I like it sleeveless, though, just like in that runway picture.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That was really blurry, so here''s a detail shot...

ReemMG321651610.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Another try at the full-length shot...

ReemMG2558.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Back shot of dress 2 (last one)...

ReemMGDress2.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m starting to like the second dress a little better too!! After posting the pics, it started to grow on me, and I really like the sleeves and embroidery!! Sorry if I''m making your decision harder!!
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I adore the first one as a whole, but love the straps on #2... I''m not a strapless girl.

butterfly75

Rough_Rock
If it is a daytime wedding I would go with dress 1. For more of an evening wedding I would go with dress 2, there is something really sophisticated about it.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i vote for 2.
i like the placement of the detailed work on this one much better. when i was trying on my dress another girl kept trying on no.2. i loved it on here. it''s such a flattering dress. simply stunning!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely, without a doubt #2!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
#2 gets my vote, it''s stunning!!!
30.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
That first pic of #2 was really deceptive, and I didn't like it. Now it's my favorite! I too love the embroidery detail. However, I also like the colors of the first one. Tough choice.

I'm not a big fan of the monogram, though. Not sure why...I just think it's taking things a little far.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Numero Dos! Love it... If I had the budget... OH if I had the budget!
I'm not a strapless girl either - especially for a daytime wedding.
I don't I like the Monogram though - I think it's too much. (Too I'm marrying Royalty or something.)

Scintillating...

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
i tried on #1 and i looooooved it...was a front running contender in my search. #2 came out after i had bought my dress. it is GORGEOUS!!! my vote goes to #2, esp if you can fill it out! (i never can and am always jealous of goirls who can make those off the shoulder necklines look so vava-voom!)

HAPPY_BRIDE

Rough_Rock
Girls,
I cannot thank you enought for all the help especially the pics!! It will be an evening wedding in Brazil would you like to see some oics of the church?? I have pics from the catoring people from a previous wedding there:))
Thank you sooooo much again!!:)))

HAPPY_BRIDE

Rough_Rock
Ginger i tried # 1 also it looked awsome but # 1 was not out yet. Wich did you end up picking?? Do you have pics??
Thanks,
Amanda

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
i ended up with reaam acra "adored." there are some pics in my wedding pics thread and in the videos i posted. it was so comfortable to wear, surprisingly! the photgraphers told me that was due to good alteraations, cuz the dress did weigh a bit!

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
I love #2-is it Reem Acra also?

HAPPY_BRIDE

Rough_Rock
Thank you soo much REEM ACRA is having a trunk my town on sat and i already have reservation to try it on:))

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
HB,
Love dress #2 for your wedding venue. I think it is a more sophisticated choice and lovely for your cathedral wedding...very classy. I love the monogramming. I think it''s a way to make the dress even more your own. Maybe they can monogram it in a pale blue thread?!? (Something Blue...again...
37.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results