shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help ! Safest method to set my diamond

harpyleah

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I'm in a bit of a dilemma here! I ordere a BGD Signature diamond and a custom made setting from American set co. Howevere, as I live in Australia, I don't know if I should send the diamond to American set co and ask them to set it for me ( but I ve never dealt with them before, and I went with them due to the positive reviews on PS.)
I could also ask them to sent the setting to BGD but would they do it using a 3rd party setting?
Lastly, I could get both of them sent to AUS and find a local jeweler here to set it for me (which will involve more transfer/time/insurance).

What should I do? :confused: Any suggestion/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
:appl: :wavey:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
harpyleah|1375742965|3497208 said:
Hi all!

I'm in a bit of a dilemma here! I ordere a BGD Signature diamond and a custom made setting from American set co. Howevere, as I live in Australia, I don't know if I should send the diamond to American set co and ask them to set it for me ( but I ve never dealt with them before, and I went with them due to the positive reviews on PS.)
I could also ask them to sent the setting to BGD but would they do it using a 3rd party setting?
Lastly, I could get both of them sent to AUS and find a local jeweler here to set it for me (which will involve more transfer/time/insurance).

What should I do? :confused: Any suggestion/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I would call BG and just ask. I bought a stone from them and they set it in my setting (not one of theirs originally) so it seems like you could send it (or have it sent) to them.

harpyleah

Rough_Rock
bastetcat|1375743241|3497217 said:
harpyleah|1375742965|3497208 said:
Hi all!

Thank you.

I would call BG and just ask. I bought a stone from them and they set it in my setting (not one of theirs originally) so it seems like you could send it (or have it sent) to them.

Hi thanks for your reply! How long was the whole process? I kinda need it latest by end of this month for our anniversary:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results