shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE HELP!!! Need Tacori style number

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Can anyone please help me determine which style number this is? I love love love this Tacori setting, but it's not on their website! Can any of the resident experts tell me the style number?

Link to setting at Bill Barnes

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
HT 2255 D

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh thank you thank you thank you
1.gif
Would you mind telling me what collection it's from? Or is it not from any? It's just so weird that it's not on the website!

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
It's from their Crescent Moon collection. It is on their site, but the sidestones are yellow.

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again! There's just nowhere better than this board to get info about jewelry
1.gif

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
Not really. I just right clicked the graphic you linked to and selected "Properties". The name of the graphic was the Tacori model number.
wacko.gif

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Just to clarify - even though it's shown with yellow gold and yellow diamonds on their website, it's still available in all platinum and with white diamonds??

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
It appears so. On Tacori's site, it is shown in platinum with yellow sides and some yellow gold undergallery work, but these are probably changeable.

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
By the way, I'm surprised you could do that since when I right click it tells me that Bill Barnes has the image copyrighted and won't show the properties...

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
I use FireFox rather than Internet Explorer. There is a FireFox extension that allows right click functionality for websites that disable it. I'd forgotten that I'd even installed the extension until you mentioned this.

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
I went to a jeweler to look at Tacori settings. They wanted to show me a variation on the setting I was looking at and hauled out the "pamphlet" -- this is their joke because the Tacori book is something like 6 inches thick. It's insane. They have so much more stuff than they advertise, and everyone advertises different things (mostly with terrible pictures). If you have to, try to remember what it looks like, and just go to an authorized dealer, who I assume will have this giant thing, along with the model number of every possible variation on what you were looking at.

cali6869

Rough_Rock
I've been on a hunt for a setting too.... Not sure what Im gettin either...
Just a question... Are Tacori settings more expensive being that they are desingner? Seems like they are worth it because people from this board are buying them.
Also where is the cheapest place to find Tacori?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results