shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help my aunt picking her first LGD!

concun

Shiny_Rock
Hello,
My aunt is so envious of the help I received in picking my 4 ctw stone a couple weeks ago. She would love to get your help picking out a few options for her with similar specs as my stone:
4 ctw, E-F, VS1+, ideal cut, triple EX, HPHT, under 5.5k. Mine was around $4650 so she would love something in that range if possible.
I recommended her the one that @DejaWiz found
And I found these 2; however, I am not the expert so I would like to get your opinion.
Thanks a lot.

Btw, all my stones have arrived but I won’t be home for another 2 weeks to check them out. I will post pics.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello, concun!
The 4.02 is better than the other two,especially the 4.05 which has an overly shallow pavilion angle.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Aim for crown angles between 34-35, and pavilion angles between 40.6-40.9. Also, as a crown angle gets shallow, the pavilion angle should go deep, and vice versa. Hope that helps!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
concun another option is to reach out to Rhino (Jon) at Distinctive Gem and ask what he can get from his supplier channels - he can certainly get IGI HPHT with H&A designation under his newer Steal of The Day program.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello, concun!
The 4.02 is better than the other two,especially the 4.05 which has an overly shallow pavilion angle.

I agree, the 4.02 is the best one!

concun

Shiny_Rock
@DejaWiz @Kim N can you pls shed some light on the reasons this stone is priced at such a low price? The numbers seem good to me.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
@DejaWiz @Kim N can you pls shed some light on the reasons this stone is priced at such a low price? The numbers seem good to me.

Yes: it's a blue nuance.

concun

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. For some reasons my aunt keeps pressing me to find one from LGD. Maybe she feels more confident knowing it is where I got mine.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. For some reasons my aunt keeps pressing me to find one from LGD. Maybe she feels more confident knowing it is where I got mine.

So get the 4.02 from LooseGrownDiamond with a price match to Adiamor. ;-)

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

concun

Shiny_Rock
I purchased it via a custom order link the rep gave me. The LGD link is still active on their site. The rep said since it is weekend, the mfg has not updated their inventory. We will see if this stone is meant to be.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results