shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me with choose a tennis bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I thinking I am narrowing it down.

choices.

1. half bangle 16 pters
2. full tennis bracelet with half cz's changing a couple out every birthday/anniversary etc
3. I just found this one and thought be done with it and either put .25pts or .30pt in each.
but not too sure how this would look. Would there be an impact with this style.

http://www.thediamondstore.co.uk/Everyday-Bracelets-010CT-Diamond-9K-White-Gold-P3831C185.cfm

But I have no idea how much #3 would cost so it maybe way over my budget

The link is just the example of the style.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I chose Whiteflash because I found the prices on their diamond bracelets to be very good and I wanted to make sure that I was getting the same quality of diamonds as I have in my Hearts on Fire jewelry without the high price. My bangle has their ACA diamond which are just gorgeous and so sparkly.

As for your three choices you know which one I would choose. My concern with your third choice would be durability. I have a similar style bracelet only with flower clusters between the links and I have had a lot of trouble with the links coming apart. I was glad I purchased it locally because I have had to have it worked on several times. They always fix it for me for free though.

Good luck with whatever you choose!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Thankyou Sundial

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial I have gone back to either the bangle or the ful bracelet.

Just wanted to ask you about the bangle again please.

I noticed that the diamonds are secured by only 2 prongs (shared prong). Does this mean that is it more delicate than the full 3 prong tennis bracelet. Do you wear the bangle everyday without taking it off please?.....I''m worried that with only shared prongs the stones girdles will be exposed and therefore more prone to chipping.

I''m not keen on going the bezel route....

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I do not think the bangle is delicate at all and it is quite durable for everyday wear although I would never sleep in it because it would drive me crazy. Another reason I chose it is because there are no links to separate or wear out which is the weakest point on a tennis bracelet. Actually only a tiny amount of each diamond is exposed above the metal on the sides of the bangle so there is not that much risk of chipping. Of course no bracelet is completely risk free.

Edited to add: Don't get me wrong I don't think a 3 prong tennis bracelet would be a bad choice either!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results