shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me with a future purchase...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone,
I am a new member and this is my first post. I absolutely love diamonds. I am especially attracted to the Leo, although I shop different stores to find the best certs on them. They are priced the same, although one may be VS and the other SI2. I know the visual is not that much different, but of course I like to get the best I can for the price. I have the three stone 1.48ctw Leo engagement ring, the five stone .70ctw anniversary band and the 1/3 ctw Leo studs. I am wanting to purchase another pair of Leo studs, as I have two piercings in my earlobe and want another pair. Please help me with my decison of what size to get for the price. I have $600 of certificates to use towards my purchase at JBR jewelers. Should I get another 1/3ctw pair @ $599 and wear the same size in each piercing, or should I buy the 1/2 ctw @ $1299???? On either purchase I would be able to use my certificates for half the purchase price. Do you guys think the difference in the size is worth the difference in the price? I have looked at both together, but can''t make up my mind!!! Please give me your opinion. Thank you in advance!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would buy the larger pair. My daughter wears two pair of studs about those sizes and it looks great! I prefer the larger one in the main hole with the little one in the second hole. I''m just a single hole girl myself!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for replying. I was thinking that also, but was just need reinforcement I guess...ha. Thanks!
12.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I''m with diamondseeker, buy the larger pair and put those in your first hole. Then put your existing studs in your second hole
1.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome!

YES, I agree that you should go for the 1/2ctw. I Think the larger will look nicer with the smaller than having 2 the same size. I think that will be a significant size difference. Each diamond would be 1/4 ct as opposed to 1/6 ct. Thats almost twice the size.

And your wedding rings sound beautiful. I would love to see photos of them! I love 3 stone rings and wedding diamond bands.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the advice! I''m new to all this, but will try to make pic of my wedding set soon. I love this site, lots of friendly people who have very interesting ideas and seem to be as crazy over diamonds as I am. (My husband thinks I''m nuts!)

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Psst, here is a secret . I don''t discuss diamonds or jewelry in my offline life because I don''t want to appear materialistic. Which I am NOT. I just enjoy diamonds. Nothing wrong with that, just that people can take it the wrong way. And here people "get" it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results