shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me to inspect the diamond I am going to buy

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unless you have magnified photos of the diamond, we wouldn't be able to tell you a thing about cloudiness. That link doesn't work. I know BN links are weird and I can't remember how to make the link work! If there is just a GIA report, I suggest looking it up on the GIA site and then link it here. Just put the report number in the box on the left.

https://www.gia.edu/

chriskris

Rough_Rock
1724ba4e-f252-4df6-868f-63c7c6911bce-1975-000002443405c5e5_tmp.jpg you can scroll down and see the diamond from the bn link I posted

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The major inclusion "feather" is on the pavilion side.
The second inclusion "cloud" is under the crown, and it may be prong-able. (4 o clock arrowhead)
The third includsion "twinning wisp" may or may not have negative effects such as haziness.
The "knot" is on the pavillion side. And the "needle" should not be a big deal.
Additional inclusions in the comment is for the sake of thoroughness

Interesting. It may be one of cleaner looking SI2 stones.

However, it is too deep and not well cut. Keep shopping.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, we have to click CTRL Enter to see it.

I personally would not buy that stone. One reason, the measurements are outside of the measurements we use to try to get the best cut stones. It is deeper than we recommend, because greater depth can mean smaller diameter. The clarity is questionable and we cannot tell from that video if the stone will be cloudy in various lighting. Plus, it has a relatively large knot, and that is not an acceptable inclusion to me. Sometimes the knots can come out. It has additional inclusions not shown on the plot. If this is for an engagement ring, I'd look at SI1.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results