shape
carat
color
clarity

please help me to choose the color!

lunazhou

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a green diamond, still dont know how to choose the color, can anyone give me some suggestions? 

Which color is better? fancy grayish yellowish green or fancy deep grayish yellowish green? fancy deep diamond seems more expensive, but I feel fancy deep is a litter bit dark.  how to choose? 

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Color is so subjective. Can you show a picture of your ideal green?

Myself? I like the chartreuse and blue green ones. But they are expensive.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Colour is personal preference. Neither rock my boat and would not be a colour I would purchase.

S

SparkliesLuver

Pictures would really help, if you have some. Color is very personal though, just like Chrono said. It should rock your boat!

I'm personally not a big fan of green-yellow stones, so I'd probably try to find one that was more green-blue. Fancy deep can sometimes be too dark, but it all depends on the individual stone.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lunazhou|1460214991|4017278 said:
I am looking for a green diamond, still dont know how to choose the color, can anyone give me some suggestions? 

Which color is better? fancy grayish yellowish green or fancy deep grayish yellowish green? fancy deep diamond seems more expensive, but I feel fancy deep is a litter bit dark.  how to choose? 

Both of those colors are very similar, therefore I would go with the one that had more sparkle, better cut, and looks brighter. Fancy deep tends to be a bit too dark.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it depends on the individual stone, you need to ask and get lots of photos if you cannot see the stones yourself in person because there are really horrible smucky looking stones in both categories of colour and really beautiful stones in each category of colour too.

lunazhou

Rough_Rock
Hi, Many thanks for your thoughts! Thank you , Arkieb1, TL, sparkliesluver,Chrono,Niel. Thanks for sharing ideas!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results