shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me set my diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Aurora Borealis

Shiny_Rock
There''s a bridal set at Blue Nile that I really like. It''s a channel-set semi-mount with a matching channel set anniversary band. Each ring contains about ten diamonds that total 1/8 ct, so you can imagine how tiny they are. Their color is I. I was wondering if it would be alright to set my .95ct I/J stone in the center. I know that the larger the stone, the more color it shows, and in fact the stone is only of average cutting. Do you think they little accent stones will highlight yellow in the center? I hope not because I''m having trouble searching for sidestones that are any lower than I. Thanks for any opinions.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I think you will be absolutely fine. No one will notice the color of the tiny melee. It will just add sparkle. I say go for it!

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
I think you will be fine as well. Those stones will be about 1 point in weight. They look like tiny little diamond chips when loose

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results