shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me set diamond on a low budget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a budget of $500 to set a 0.82 round diamond. I'd appreciate any ideas on settings that will come under budget. I'm looking for a thin setting, 2-2.2 mm, that will sit flush and look good with a 2 mm shared prong eternity wedding band. Preferably with small melee on the shank because I like the extra bling, but I know that might be difficult to do with the budget.

Any ideas are welcome!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you might struggle to find a setting with melee on the shank but it will be really easy to find a plain setting
1.gif
Whiteflash do some lovely classy simple designs within your budget

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, kcoursolle! Those are gorgeous! I never thought to look at Knox Jewelers. Do you think that a pave setting with the milgraining will look good next to shared prong eternity?

Maisie, thanks, I was going to look at plain settings next if I couldn''t find the right one with melee.
1.gif
And I do love the look of a solitaire with an eternity band.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Those are very cute and reasonably priced!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 4:55:41 PM
Author: Kim N
Thanks, kcoursolle! Those are gorgeous! I never thought to look at Knox Jewelers. Do you think that a pave setting with the milgraining will look good next to shared prong eternity?

Maisie, thanks, I was going to look at plain settings next if I couldn''t find the right one with melee.
1.gif
And I do love the look of a solitaire with an eternity band.
I''m not really sure, I think I would get out there and try on some different settings with a shared prong eternity band to get an idea. Also, I ditto what was said about the lovely combination of solitaire with eternity band. This is really a great classic look. I just put some settings on there with melee since that''s what you wanted. Knox also has some very lovely plain solitaire settings.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
omieluv, I agree, I didn''t know there were such nice and well-priced settings available!

kcoursolle, thank you, that''s a great suggestion about trying them on together first. I''m definitely going to try to go for one with melee first, and go the plain solitaire route if that doesn''t work.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results