shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me pick out a wedding band for my 3 stone e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/15/2009 1:33:36 PM
Author: PantherPaws24
Gemgirl - that would be amazing, but right now, we''re just finishing up with grad school, so the resources are somewhat limited. Your bands sound really pretty though and I like the idea of having versatility.

Has anyone purchased a five-stone or eternity band from Dimend Scaasi (like the models listed on their website??) I was wondering how low profile these rings would be...please post pictures if you have any!

--Katie
LOL sweetie! I didn''t mean you should buy them all at once! I just meant to say that they''d all look good with your ring.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I have a three stone that''s similar to yours. My wedding ring is probably a little over 2mm, and I think it gets overshadowed at times.

kvl0315.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
On the other hand, I also wear it at times with an eternity ring that has 5 pointers. Not sure of the width, but I think the eternity ring is too big for my ering.

kv0315.jpg

PantherPaws24

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for all the help. Logan Sapphire - Your set is really pretty!! And sparkly too! I think the small stones look really neat set next to your engagement ring (especially since it is very sizeable!).

I just need to learn how to make decisions..and things will be much better haha. But, I will also go and try on more rings while I''m at it. I was surprised to learn that pave is more expensive than a five stone with 20-pointers. And micropave seemed even more expensive than both of these options.

Thanks again!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
just love your rings, logan sapphire. love your wedding ring and your eternity. yours and diamond*dana''s are in my ''pricescope hall of fame''. thanks for posting those photos - i cant get enough of triples.

36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results