shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help Me Out ....Is this a good price ????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daisyma02

Rough_Rock
I am thinking of taking the plung and buying a georgeos ring from a friend who is upgrading. She is offering me a 1.11 carat Round Brilliant with vs2 clarity and g color with a very nice cut this was bought at Mayor''s fine Jeweler Store. She is asking $3,500 and will include the Platinum Setting that alone was $4000. My question is will I find it Cheaper on the internet. I know this Ring Cost her $14,000. I have really not had a chance to look around. Any Advice on this is appreciated as I want nothing less than a great Deal. Thanks

lacina

Shiny_Rock
Depending on the cut and the lab who graded the diamond this sounds like a great deal to me!
George

Daisyma02

Rough_Rock
The thing is the apprassel is from mayors and came with the ring when it was purchased and doesn't say anything about the cut. It's appraisel value is $13,450 and the receipts show $11,936 without the tax. I guess I will just have to call mayors and see what type of appraisel they are. I did look up mayors and it a very high class Jewelery Store. I do have all the receipt numbers so I would think that they would be able to look the Diamond up but not sure. I wish I knew more??

lacina

Shiny_Rock
I would noyt trust the store on grading their own diamonds .
Can you take it to indenpendent lab? I am sure there is one close to you,..
George

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results