shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help Me Identify and Value this Miriam Haskell Necklace

Michael Seabreeze

Rough_Rock
Hey,
I've looked for hours on the web trying to find a necklace identical to this one, so that I can have some idea of its value. If anyone happens to know anything about this Miriam Haskell necklace, or if anyone knows of a website where this one's being sold or where there's some information about it, please, help me out? I'm not too smart when it comes to jewelry... I'm not even sure what you'd call this necklace, how you'd describe it. So, if anyone knows at least that much, it'd be much appreciated. mhnecklace.jpg Thanks a lot for your time.
-Mikey
[email protected]

Rennie-Lou

Rough_Rock
Hey,
I've looked for hours on the web trying to find a necklace identical to this one, so that I can have some idea of its value. If anyone happens to know anything about this Miriam Haskell necklace, or if anyone knows of a website where this one's being sold or where there's some information about it, please, help me out? I'm not too smart when it comes to jewelry... I'm not even sure what you'd call this necklace, how you'd describe it. So, if anyone knows at least that much, it'd be much appreciated. mhnecklace.jpg Thanks a lot for your time.
-Mikey
[email protected]

Rennie-Lou

Rough_Rock
Check ebay for Miriam Haskell to get idea.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results