shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help Me Find Tiffany-Style Etoile Band for Recycling Project

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
I have a custom made, shared-prong wedding band that contains 9 3-point G VS1 stones that I no longer wear (I''ve since found a wedding band that I like better). I would like to get the stones placed into a Tiffany-style Etoile band to wear on my right hand. Does anyone know if any of the PS recommended on-line vendors would be able to do this for me? The diamonds would have to be removed from the old setting and placed into the new one. I''ve looked at old PS posts and I see that Whiteflash used to have a comfort fit scattered diamond wedding band that looks like what I would want. I''ll post the pic from the old post. I can definitely contact them. Any other ideas? I want to keep costs down as much as possible so I am considering going with an 18K white gold band, rather than platinum. Thank you in advance for your help.

Comfort Fit Scattered Diamond Wedding Band.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know Adwar has it, but don''t feel like looking through the catologues right now...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It might be more labor intensive to use your stones, which would drive up the price...I would check it out...

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
JulieN--Thanks for pointing me in a good direction. I don''t blame you for not wanting to go through all those catalogs. I''ve gone through 5 so far and I need a break! It''s a really great resource for looking at different types of settings.

FacetFire--That looks like a great deal on that band, which gives me a good point of reference. I do want it a bit thicker though--I''m hoping for 4-5 mm wide.

Diamondfan--Interesting point. I wasn''t sure if most companies would require that you purchase the stones from them if you are buying the setting. My main point is to put these 3 pointers to use so I am really hoping to find somewhere that will let me use my own stones in a new setting!

I emailed WF to see what they are able to do. We''ll see... Thanks for your help!

If anyone else has any additional ideas, please let me know!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Quest Jewelers can do it. www.questjewelers.com

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/28/2006 6:39:29 PM
Author: february2003bride
Quest Jewelers can do it. www.questjewelers.com
Thank you! I''ll look into Quest if WF doesn''t work out. I looked at their website and didn''t know before that they were based in the D.C. area, just a couple of hours from where I live.

chilihoo

Rough_Rock
off the topic HooCares but do I sense a fellow wahoo?

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/29/2006 9:30:41 AM
Author: chilihoo
off the topic HooCares but do I sense a fellow wahoo?
LOL! Yes, I''m a 2000 grad. Wa-hoo-wa!
1.gif

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
Project Complete!
36.gif
See pics in SMTR!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results