shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find this

OliverHart

Rough_Rock
This is a Simon G 18 K White Gold Engagement Ring. I've only found it at one store for $2400. I want to compare prices but I don't have the SKU number. If it is discontinued, could I ask to get it for less? Has anyone else seen this online? I'd really appreciate your help.

imag0740.jpg

ring_-_close_up.png

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So you looked through the Simon G site and didn't see it there? How about ebay? There can be good deals on SG there but you also might find the style. It is a little hard to see the band on that ring, though.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it is discontinued, you wouldn't be able to order one. They order them to fit the size of your diamond and make it in her ring size. I would not buy a sample ring unless it just happens to have the size diamond you are getting and is her exact ring size. It isn't a great idea to size a pave shank.

I looked on Solomon Bros. and Since1910 and it wasn't there. I am sure SG makes a lot of rings and each store carries just a small selection in stock.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
2.4k for a Simon G halo sounds about right. Is it the one with vines and leaves on the shank? If so then my local jeweler has 2 or 3 versions of it and I believe it was around 2.5k.

As DS pointed out these are made to order so I wouldn't buy the setting unless it came with a diamond- otherwise it might not fit or the fit will look akward. Most showroom settings I believe fit a 3/4-1ct diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results