shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find lab studs!

lucythedog

Rough_Rock
I’ve been reading all the posts on lab diamonds. I was hoping for a Black Friday sale on light box for 2ctw but no luck. $2k feels like more than I wanted to spend. Would these be sparkly and look amazing?
I have 3 younger kids and live in leggings. Just looking for something to wear everyday. Thank you!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I think you could come in under $2,000 if you looked at Ritani, just under 1ct each, SI1…if that sounds good to you, people will come by and suggest some pairs for you with ideal specs. I think by choosing them individually for the specs, they will be nicer than Lightbox.

lucythedog

Rough_Rock
Thank you, I will look!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are two pairs for you to take a look at.

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
I got an email that Ritani was offering free earring baskets as well as the 3% off Lab diamonds! Also if you sign up for Rakuten you can get 2% cash back from Ritani as well :)

AEmgee

Rough_Rock

Kim, how do these compare with Lightbox Finest 1ct studs x 2, which cost nearly double after 20% Black Friday discount?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kim, how do these compare with Lightbox Finest 1ct studs x 2, which cost nearly double after 20% Black Friday discount?

I would choose the Ritani stones hands down. You're guaranteed the color, clarity, and cut because they're graded. Even though the Lightbox Finest is better than regular Lightbox, you still don't know the exact color or cut.

AEmgee

Rough_Rock
I got an email that Ritani was offering free earring baskets as well as the 3% off Lab diamonds! Also if you sign up for Rakuten you can get 2% cash back from Ritani as well :)

How do you get the free earring baskets? I don't see it on their website.

Also, the Ritani website does not seem very intuitive. I can't even see how to take two stones in my cart and customize them into a pair of earrings?

Last edited:

lucythedog

Rough_Rock
I got an email that Ritani was offering free earring baskets as well as the 3% off Lab diamonds! Also if you sign up for Rakuten you can get 2% cash back from Ritani as well

Kim - this is so helpful! Now I'm torn on if 1ct in each ear will feel like too much?! Do you have any suggestions for a slightly smaller size? It's so hard looking online but not knowing exactly what it looks like on an ear!

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
How do you get the free earring baskets? I don't see it on their website.

Also, the Ritani website does not seem very intuitive. I can't even see how to take two stones in my cart and customize them into a pair of earrings?

Maybe it was just a Black Friday special? Also I "think" you may have to call to have them add as earrings. Their website is weird IMO

lucythedog

Rough_Rock
I asked in a live chat about the earring baskets and they said it wasn't a current promotion. So I'm not sure!

dangr

Rough_Rock
If you click on "Customizer", you get options to create a pair of earrings but the search outputs pairs of diamonds for the set. Looking myself for a pair and it's like searching for a needle in a haystack, lol.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
You can always buy cz studs first to test sizes on yourself

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results