shape
carat
color
clarity

please help me find diamond hoop earrings, budget $3-4k

sassy_pants

Rough_Rock
My father told me tonight that he wants to buy my mom a pair of inside-out diamond hoops for their anniversary this year, and almost bought some at a local B&M last week. Eek! I'm sure we can do better with a PS vendor, right? He's looking for hoops about 1.25 inches in diameter. Any suggestions in that budget? Thanks!

Q

Queenie60

Try ID Jewelry and speak to Yekutiel. I'm sure he can help you.

sassy_pants

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the help! I'll look into both of these.

Q

Queenie60

Another place you may try - Etsy.com and find JeweleryulovebyAby. Aby Green is the owner/operator. She is a jewelry designer and her husband is the bench person. They are in NYC. Aby made a beautiful pair of earrings for me last year and they are beautiful with nice stones and very sparkly. The price was much lower than other vendors. She has several hoop earrings on her Etsy site. Good luck. :wavey:

Q

Queenie60

Here's the link for Aby Green

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelryULovebyAby?section_id=16663020&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4

If she doesn't have exactly what you are looking for, send her an email and she will be able to craft something that you would like. Her prices are reasonable, she has great feedback and I can vouch for her quality of work and tell you that she is very easy to work with. Good luck to you. Would love to know if it works out for you. :wavey:

sassy_pants

Rough_Rock
Queenie60|1459731195|4015093 said:
Here's the link for Aby Green

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelryULovebyAby?section_id=16663020&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4

If she doesn't have exactly what you are looking for, send her an email and she will be able to craft something that you would like. Her prices are reasonable, she has great feedback and I can vouch for her quality of work and tell you that she is very easy to work with. Good luck to you. Would love to know if it works out for you. :wavey:

Thanks, Queenie! I don't know why, but I never think to look at etsy. It looks like she has some very nice things, including hoops exactly like I'm looking for. Her prices are great, too! And with such a good return policy, I think we might as well go ahead and order a pair.

For stones of this size, it's not like they are individually certified, so how do you know if you can trust a seller (or any jewelry store really) when they say they are ideal cut? I was hoping white flash would have some ACA hoops, so it would be easy to know we were getting the best cuts out there....and they do, but what they are offering is not the right size for what we want.

Q

Queenie60

She will send you an appraisal from an outside appraiser if this helps. You can also get an independent appraisal when you receive the earrings and just be sure to do it within the return period so you can return the earrings if they do not meet up to your expectations. The earrings I had her make for me came out beautiful and to be much nicer than anticipated. Send her an email to clarify that the diamonds are up to the quality she states. And hold her to it - also, read some of her reviews. She has great reviews which says something about her quality of work and the stones she uses.

I am sure that if you contact Whiteflash they would be able to make what you want? Doesn't hurt to inquire.

Good luck :wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second IDJ for beautiful hoop earrings. Also, I've always seen them on Diamonds by Lauren's site as well. These are both trusted PS vendors.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
+1 on the DBL inside out hoops. I have pair that total 2.21 cts and the craftsmanship is fantastic. I love diamonds, but the goldsmithing is fabulous.

sassy_pants

Rough_Rock
DAF|1459791746|4015294 said:
+1 on the DBL inside out hoops. I have pair that total 2.21 cts and the craftsmanship is fantastic. I love diamonds, but the goldsmithing is fabulous.

I totally see what you mean. The DBL settings are really beautiful, a definite step above the standard inside/outside setting. Maybe two or three steps, actually! Have an email out to them about the size and price range I'm looking for. The safety clasp is a nice feature, especially for my mom in particular. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results