shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find an old mine lab diamond

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yesterday I've got inspired by the post of @TiffanyBlue and I can't get out of my head, that I need an OMC. I think, this is going to be the last "big" diamond on my wish list for a while. I was considering 2 smaller projects in the next 2 months - 2 bands from Polamai - but those can wait, I have several bands.

After looking at differend vendors, I have found this stone:

This is the link to theIGI certificate:

I'm afraid, I see growth lines at one angle, and also that the stone is too dark. This is a CVD stone, and I prefer HPHT stones, but those are priced higher, and on the other hand, I love the shape and the cut pattern, this is the pattern and proportions I'm looking for.

Would you buy it, if the price is right?

I follow Alex Park on IG, and he has posted a beautiful OMC on his IG a few days ago, but that one was G color, and it seemed a bit too yellow for me.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Yesterday I've got inspired by the post of @TiffanyBlue and I can't get out of my head, that I need an OMC. I think, this is going to be the last "big" diamond on my wish list for a while. I was considering 2 smaller projects in the next 2 months - 2 bands from Polamai - but those can wait, I have several bands.

After looking at differend vendors, I have found this stone:

This is the link to theIGI certificate:

I'm afraid, I see growth lines at one angle, and also that the stone is too dark. This is a CVD stone, and I prefer HPHT stones, but those are priced higher, and on the other hand, I love the shape and the cut pattern, this is the pattern and proportions I'm looking for.

Would you buy it, if the price is right?

I follow Alex Park on IG, and he has posted a beautiful OMC on his IG a few days ago, but that one was G color, and it seemed a bit too yellow for me.

If the return policy is good, I say go for it. There are stria in natural diamonds, too. They may or may not affect light return.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If the return policy is good, I say go for it. There are stria in natural diamonds, too. They may or may not affect light return.

Unfortunately I’m in Europe, so return is theoretically possible but economically not worth. I may not get back the paid import tax after returning the stone.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not have the best eyes but that cushion looks really nice to me. Love the cut!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results