Thank you! :)

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

I found the videos for all four:

I am not particularly keen on the grainy and hazy appearance of the 3.01 as depicted in the video.

Are you open to diamonds graded by IGI that have the Hearts and Arrows designation on the grading report (as long as the cut precision and optics are top-notch)?

Examples:

Last edited:

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
I found the videos for all four:

I am not particularly keen on the grainy and hazy appearance of the 3.01 as depicted in the video.

Are you open to diamonds graded by IGI that have the Hearts and Arrows designation on the grading report (as long as the cut precision and optics are top-notch)?

Yup, totally open to IGI that have H&A's designated on the grading report.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

I edited my previous comment with a couple of examples at the bottom.
I can look for more options, if you'd like.

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
I can look for more options, if you'd like.

Oh, the 3ct is a beautiful find. Could you take a look for a few more options between 2.5 and 3ct? I think the 4ct is a tad too big ;-) It doesn't have to be this vendor, we're open to others.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
@DejaWiz and @0-0-0 I think we're almost there. Our favourite stone so far is the 3ct that DejaWiz selected. Namely as it has fat H&A's and the table is small. Now the search continues for a slightly smaller stone 2.50 to 2.8 preferably, with a 55% or 56% table. Once there I think we'll have a winner!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
@DejaWiz and @0-0-0 I think we're almost there. Our favourite stone so far is the 3ct that DejaWiz selected. Namely as it has fat H&A's and the table is small. Now the search continues for a slightly smaller stone 2.50 to 2.8 preferably, with a 55% or 56% table. Once there I think we'll have a winner!

Couple to ask for videos of:

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

YES, these are both beautiful @0-0-0 - do you have a preference for either one? @DejaWiz thoughts on either of these two?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
YES, these are both beautiful @0-0-0 - do you have a preference for either one? @DejaWiz thoughts on either of these two?

Either one...and one more to throw in the hat:

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe the 2.66 E VVS2 just to have an actual record of growth method and inclusion plot?

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe the 2.66 E VVS2 just to have an actual record of growth method and inclusion plot?

Yup, this one was the winner! Yekutiel from ID Jewelry secured it for us and was even able to confirm it's a beautiful stone. He literally had it in hand! He was great to work with.

Thank you @0-0-0 and @DejaWiz for your assistance. I will come back and post once I have the stone and again once it's set.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Yup, this one was the winner! Yekutiel from ID Jewelry secured it for us and was even able to confirm it's a beautiful stone. He literally had it in hand! He was great to work with.

Thank you 0-0-0 and DejaWiz for your assistance. I will come back and post once I have the stone and again once it's set.

Awesome! I think that's a great choice...and kudos to 0-0-0 for finding that beauty!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@DejaWiz and @0-0-0 picked up the stone on Saturday afternoon and it’s a fireball. Great arrows photo with just my iPhone. Taking the stone in tomorrow to be set, will post more photos after that. IMG_6816.jpeg

Looks amazing! Can’t wait to see it set!

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock

I’d check with Alex Park. Not sure if he has something that size in your budget but he’s picky about cut in both his lab and natural stones!

These are examples. I know he can get Hearts & Arrows too. Usually does IGI on his labs but will get a GIA for you if you want and will pay for it.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I’d check with Alex Park. Not sure if he has something that size in your budget but he’s picky about cut in both his lab and natural stones!

These are examples. I know he can get Hearts & Arrows too. Usually does IGI on his labs but will get a GIA for you if you want and will pay for it.

Few days late, LoveMunkie :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results