shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me decide on two radiant cut

Maddie0815

Rough_Rock
Hello, everyone!

I am hoping you may help me decide. Both diamonds are radiant cut diamonds with following:

Grade E
Clarity IF
Polish Excellent
Symmetry Very good
Fluorescence None
Cutlet None

Here is where they differ:

Diamond #1 is 1.26 carats, dimensions are 6.94 x 5.54 x 4.01 mm, total depth 72%, table size 70%, girdle slightly thick to thick, ratio 1.24, Laser inscribed with Gia cert and seen it in store.

Diamond #2 is 1.22 carats, dimensions are 6.93 x 5.92 x 3.55 mm, total depth 60%, table size 61%, girdle thin to medium, ratio 1.17, no laser inscription, have not seen it and online.

I am sorry I don't have pics (wasn't allow to take picture of diamond #1).

What should I expect to pay per carat? Please help in any way. This might be my engagement diamond.

Thanks

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unless you have photos and aset images we cant help much. Radiants cant be bought by the numbers. Ask to see the stones
in all different lighting to make sure they still look bright and sparkly. Cost would really depend a lot on the cut so that
is also hard for us to give you an estimate on.

Look for radiants on the JA website for cost comparisons.

www.jamesallen.com

Maddie0815

Rough_Rock
Tyty333,

Thank you so much for answering my post. Diamond #1 looked beautiful to the eye. I did not get to take it into different light setting while I was there. Diamond #2 is pending shipment.

The reason I am asking about prices is that I was given such a huge range. Diamond#1 was priced at $3000 more than Diamond
I agree with you completely on that radiants can't be bought by numbers. I have learned alot from everyone by reading their responses to various posts.

Wish me luck.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results