shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me decide on this princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brando

Rough_Rock
I'm considering this diamond from Whiteflash, sorry for linking my own post in a different forum section but I can't seem to attch the pictures again. I also want a lot of feedback so please tell me what you think. I'm a little concerned about the white spot in the middle of the idealscope image but otherwise I see lots of dark reds and black spots.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/how-does-this-princess-look.33542/

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Brando, I think the white spot you see on the ideal scope image is pretty typical for a princess, I''m sure someone else will chime in on this. The idealscope image looks fabulous! Seems like a winner to me!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow I''m no expert, but I think it looks gorgeous! Princess cuts are harder to judge without seeing them in person than rounds are.

Brando

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the comments. I''m going to speak to the whiteflash person that examiend the stone today and make a final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results