Please help me choose another LV

Please help me choose another LV

• Monogram Canvas Koala Wallet

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Monogram Canvas Insolite Wallet

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SLK

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for helping me choosing the Monogram Canvas Galliera PM, I have been using and loving it for a month but now I need a wallet to go with the purse. I have a damier canvas koala coin wallet (measurement is about 3.9 x 2.9 x 0.9) which I purchased about 3 years ago, and a monogram canvas french purse (wallet) which I purchased about 15 years ago. I feel that the koala coin wallet is a bit small for my purse and the french purse is getting really, really used so I need a new wallet. So please help me choose, thanks a million.

Here are the links:

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=10896824

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=12106283

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11079877

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=10916274

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the 3rd choice. Especially in white
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I love the Koala Vernis in white the best, but you need to be careful as that material will get imprints (eg. from a newspaper lying against it) quite easily. I almost got myself the international wallet in white vernis but hold off for that reason...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first and the last. Honestly, unless you want to replace it rather soon, I don''t think I''d get the white. It just won''t look good as long as the others.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the white. I don't think durability's an issue since the material is patent.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted for no 1, but would like to change my vote to the white one. I think it''s cool and different and slightly more stylish than the regular monogram canvas.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Love the third one.

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Have you looked at the canvas "Zippy" wallet? It has a lot of room for cards, change and such. I can even fit my passport in it when I need to. I decided on the canvas instead of the vernis because it will take a beating in my purse, and I felt the patent would get scratched easily. I really, really love my wallet - it''s perfect for me.

Good Luck deciding!

SLK

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your help! It took me a while but I finally took the plunge... just purchased the mono koala wallet (#1). Again, thanks for all your help.
emsmile.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, I bet it is lovely!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 10:02:53 AM
Author: SLK
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your help! It took me a while but I finally took the plunge... just purchased the mono koala wallet (#1). Again, thanks for all your help.
emsmile.gif
Why no pics?

Pretty please.
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2009 3:50:46 PM
Author: Steel

Date: 2/25/2009 10:02:53 AM
Author: SLK
Hi everyone,

emsmile.gif
Why no pics?

Pretty please.
1.gif
Ditto!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results