shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me choose a 4 ct oval!

thebrilliantoval

Rough_Rock
Hi PriceScope community! You all have been so helpful in my diamond search and I am hoping you all can help me finally pick my stone. I looked at two ovals today. Both are around 4 carats. The top diamond in the photos with both on my hand is an H and the bottom one is a G. The photo of the single diamond is a G. I know I didn’t get great pictures, but if anyone can tell anything from the rather blurry photos my iPhone took, I’d really appreciate any insight! Thanks so much!! IMG_0053.jpeg IMG_0052.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 16

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have the GIA report numbers for them? It would be good if we could find some videos of them so we can see a little
more detail.

thebrilliantoval

Rough_Rock
Do you have the GIA report numbers for them? It would be good if we could find some videos of them so we can see a little
more detail.

Hi! I just posted a video. I’ll try to find the GIA reports as well. Thank you!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The H looks to have better edge to edge brightness.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer the top one of the two.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I just posted a video. I’ll try to find the GIA reports as well. Thank you!!

I wanted up-close vendor videos. If I have the GIA report numbers I can hunt and see if we can find any.

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi PriceScope community! You all have been so helpful in my diamond search and I am hoping you all can help me finally pick my stone. I looked at two ovals today. Both are around 4 carats. The top diamond in the photos with both on my hand is an H and the bottom one is a G. The photo of the single diamond is a G. I know I didn’t get great pictures, but if anyone can tell anything from the rather blurry photos my iPhone took, I’d really appreciate any insight! Thanks so much!! IMG_0053.jpeg IMG_0052.jpeg

Top oval I find more pleasing

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results