shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help Is USA CERT a good place to buy an OEC plus I have two I am unsure about

lovefurlife

Rough_Rock
Hi there
I found USA CERT here and wondered if any one had used them to locate a great OEC ?

I am brand new and have just had a couple of OEC's sent to look at but now they are here I simply don't know if they are a good choice or not.
Would love any help possible.

I have the AGS reports for both. I really like the 3.64Ct M VS2 but it seems to have more of a checker board pattern and not a flower/petal pattern so I am not sure.
Oh Goodness Please help

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Martin has very good reviews here. Additionally, you could check with Adam at old world diamonds

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few years back I had a similar question and ericad gave a very helpful response. You’ll need to post pics and the AGS info if you want people to chime in, though with OECs a lot is personal preference. Be sure to look at it in lots of different lighting. It sounds like neither knocked your socks off when you opened the package. Are you the kind of person who immediately falls in love with a piece or do you take time? If the former I don’t think the two stones you are evaluating are right for you.
00392717-1F1F-47D1-97C0-63EC41242FD5.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results