shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help find.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jason.grace1

Rough_Rock
Can anyone tell me where I can find a ring just like this, but with a diamond instead? Sorry if I put this on the wrong forum. I am in Iraq and my fiance really likes this one and I have searched all over the internet for it. I just want to make her happy and I won''t give up until I find it. thanks for your help.

Attachments

• jag12.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 61

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Jason, welcome and thank you for your service!

That is a very pretty setting and one which is a classic style - plain shank with a halo, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find it or have one made which is similar. I take it you are looking for an oval diamond which is similar to the one in the picture also?

jason.grace1

Rough_Rock
thanks, but for some reason i can''t get on that website. It might be the internet out here.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2009 7:08:09 AM
Author: jason.grace1
thanks, but for some reason i can''t get on that website. It might be the internet out here.
The link isn''t working for me but I do have trouble with BN''s website anyway. Maybe SC could post the pic here for you, I would do it but the page just comes up as a homepage.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm weird...

Ok, hope this works.

DM90501400_RD_125_zoom.jpg

jason.grace1

Rough_Rock
Yes, she likes everything about the one that I originally posted. I just want it to be a diamond, but other than that as close to identical as possible.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is in their vintage ring collection. Cirque Ring in Platinum.

DM90501400_RD_125_275x250.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2009 7:17:24 AM
Yes, she likes everything about that one. I just want it to be a diamond, but other than that as close to identical as possible.
Ok so then that would be an oval diamond if your GF really likes the setting you posted Jason, as you can see the rounds give a different look.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2009 7:17:00 AM
Author: Stone-cold11
Hmm weird...

Ok, hope this works.
Thanks SC.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm... If she really want an Oval, I would go with one of the vendors here that offers images, video of the stone and once you find the stone then ask the vendor to source for a similar setting or have it custom-made. Also the BlueNile setting I found could only be used on a round brilliant.

jason.grace1

Rough_Rock
thank you girlie-girl. I gave her the link and she said that is exactly what she wanted. Now I just gotta see if my pockets are deep enough for it. I sent them an e-mail and hopefully they respond.

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 7:44:01 AM
thank you girlie-girl. I gave her the link and she said that is exactly what she wanted. Now I just gotta see if my pockets are deep enough for it. I sent them an e-mail and hopefully they respond.
Yaayyy!
36.gif
I hope they''re able to do something within your budget.

Good luck and please let us know how you get on, we''d love to see pics of what you end up getting.

jason.grace1

Rough_Rock
I sure will. And thanks again.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good work GG!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Lorelei.
35.gif

Jason you''re most welcome. I''m happy we were able to help find the setting she loves!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results