shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help find a Pink Tourmaline/Sapphire Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Hello all. I desperately need your help. I CAN''T do it ALONE!

I''m looking for a ring with a pink tourmaline or sapphire center stone. This is to be a RHR. I really love art deco, asschers, cushions. However, I''ve realized that squareish is not the best shape for my "man hands". Most of the art deco I''m drawn to are square and/or haloed, and I have to admit, it''s not attractive. So, I need help finding a ring that would appeal to someone with my tastes, but look nice, too. I like white metals, and would even go for sterling. Of course, I would love accent diamonds, but I also adore filigree, milgrain, etc.

Also, I only want to spend $400 tops. I don''t know how long I''m going to like this style (because I really didn''t like it until a couple years ago). The biggest problem, my size TEN, giant finger!
7.gif

Please help me!
1.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shiny,
From your post, I take it you are looking for a completed ring with a pink stone with antique styling for $400 tops. That''ll be pretty difficult. Are you expecting a certain sized stone too?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I do want a completed ring for $400. I LIKE antique settings, but I''m having a difficult time finding one that looks good ON me. So, I was hoping that someone could take into consideration what I LIKE, but help find something that will LOOK good, too. I don''t expect to be able to get all the fancy setting work normally associated with art deco, just something that might appeal to me.

I know it''s a tight budget, and I''m not expecting a certain size stone. I''d like to see what I can get, hopefully something I love. I think by going with sterling, I can get a few options.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
1.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d say sterling would be your best bet. However, stones that are set in such pieces are usually of very poor quality.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results