shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help evaluate these stones

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
I built a pair of diamond studs quickly in order to receive them before the return window was up on another pair. I received them just in time and very much preferred them to the first pair. I had the crown and pavilion angle criteria drilled into my head but in my haste I didn't focus as much on the depth and table percentages. I now realize that the tables are larger than recommended and with these depths maybe make them closer to 60/60 types stones, although I don't know the ranges for 60/60 criteria.

To me they look very sparkly and I love the arrow patterning. The HCA scores are 0.9 and 1.3. They are only 0.38 each, and are just earrings, so rationally I know that they don't have to be perfect. I know I should only care if they look beautiful to me. Yet I'm having mind clean doubts that I could have picked better stones. Can readers please help me evaluate these stones and let me know if you think there could possibly be a noticeable difference if I got a smaller table or slightly deeper stone?

Stone 1
Depth - 60.9
Table - 58
Crown Angle - 35.0
Pavilion Angle 40.6

Stone 2
Depth - 60.5
Table - 59
Crown Angle - 34.0
Pavilion Angle 40.8

Thank you!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
At that size, the differences will be minimal. If you love the way they look, forget the minutiae. Sparkly with lovely arrow patterns sounds like a huge win to me. Enjoy them and realize that mind clean issues are, after all is said and one, only in your mind.

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, I appreciate the response!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with @natasha-cupcake. I would not be overly concerned with super ideal studs at that size. If you love them and they are sparkly and look great (which I am sure they do!) that’s what matters here, imho.

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I'm still trying to decide about them. Knowing they don't show as much fire as they could is my only hangup at this point. Everything else is perfect. But isn't fire the whole point?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results