shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help: Does this diamond have good brilliance?

ashapir3

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

New member here and looking to get engaged. I am looking for a lab diamond about 3.5-4 carat. Color would like to be between G-I and VS2+ but open to an eye clean SI1. am flexible on those but the most important factor to me is to ensure that the Diamond is not dull and has the best brilliance and sparkle.
I found this one that has the right claridy, color, cut/polish/symetry all look excellent. However i did a HCA calculator and it got a really bad score. It's a GCAL certification so the certificate has some scope images. Can someone take a look and tell me if this one would look nice or be a bit dull.
Seems a bit cheap for its size.
V360 Viewer

GCAL Cert.JPG

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a steep/deep and has leakage. What is your budget? We can help you find a better one.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed!

Also, don't forget that 'Carat' does not mean 'size' - it means 'weight', and if a given weight is cut with a steep crown and a deep pavilion, it will be smaller in diameter therefore have smaller dimensions, because all the weight will be making it tall rather than round!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking on Rarecarat, I can't get much over about 3ct within specs that PS would generally recommend in MRBs for a budget of around $11k, unfortunately. :(

These caught my eye as potentially worth consideration:

There's only one option in the PS search tool at the moment which might suit:

ashapir3

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help guys.. what about this one?
My budget is $20k or less

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results