shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help DF!..Since there are so many liberals on PS.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same number as how many diamonds we really need ... Zero.

(Please don't kick me off PS. :cry: )

Kenny, you're not getting out. PS needs you.
However, PS isn't about needs.

DF, do you really like to stir up the pot and start trouble?
Hmmm, maybe we're twins who were separated at birth.
Wait, there's Kenny. Maybe we're triplets separated at birth.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, My husband has bought me five over the years. I've been married A long time and I'm a little spoiled.

Dancing Fire, I'm sorry for being overly sensitive regarding politics. I've had two family member call today very worried about their health care.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taking me out to dinner costs less and that hasn't happened, good luck mate :lol:

Jordy, if you and your darling wife come here we will gladly take you out to dinner. :halo:

DancingFire, forget it. You can take us out. I know a lovely French (expensive) restaurant that would be perfect.:cheeky:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to avoid political threads because it takes ALL my joy out of reading PS. I'd be long gone if I spent much time in Hangout. I glanced at this thread because DF is funny. Everyone knows where he's coming from and I think he does it in good fun. It's so transparent, it can't be considered baiting! :lol:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to avoid political threads because it takes ALL my joy out of reading PS. I'd be long gone if I spent much time in Hangout. I glanced at this thread because DF is funny. Everyone knows where he's coming from and I think he does it in good fun. It's so transparent, it can't be considered baiting! :lol:

Agree!

There's a lot of serious, terrible stuff going on in the World.
There has always been lots of serious, terrible stuff happening.
Like many people, I do what I can. However, I try to stay out of the political threads because, for me, its not a productive or positive use of my time and energy.
No disrespect meant to those who do participate.

Its important to remember that there is, and has always been, a lot of wonderful, incredibly joyful and funny stuff going on in the World.

Hmmm, maybe I should buy you that watch, DF. You know, as part of doing what I can to bring happiness to the World.

:dance:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same number as how many diamonds we really need ... Zero.

Well...maybe not to LIVE. But I am very unhappy when I cannot tell the time. My watches are always bought at Walmart now (since CVS and Walgreens no longer carry watches). I always used to get the least expensive women's Timex that had a number on every dot. And the price was always under $10.00. Now I sometimes "have" to pay more. By that I mean I have to pay more to get what I described above. I do not think that is unreasonable, however. But even I admit it is not as necessary to sustain life as oxygen, water, and food.

Deb
:saint:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You don't need benefactors, DF. You just need to find a way to get tax credits for your prior investment in watches. Or buy it on credit, make only as many payments as YOU think the watch is worth, and just tell the seller that's all you're going to pay!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All I can say - your political threads are so darn polite. I am on some forums where any political thread would inevitability regress to name-calling and permanent suspensions. And ironically, the ones that are supposed to attract scientifically-minded people, are the worst.
I usually don't contribute because I think the same way most of you do, but I enjoy them!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DancingFire, forget it. You can take us out. I know a lovely French (expensive) restaurant that would be perfect.:cheeky:
Would be my pleasure!...:)

1578512basiuatr3h.gif
:lol:...Lunchtime!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, cannot help: I gave all my lottery winnings to a prince who said he was in dire need. He promised to pay me back double the money....,

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm, maybe I should buy you that watch, DF. You know, as part of doing what I can to bring happiness to the World.

Yes, I would be very happy!...
yetanotherdancyguy.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy said:

Would be my pleasure!...:)

Fabulous. The reservations need to be made 2 months in advance for Le Bernardin...shall I make it for 4 people for Saturday evening July 8th? Looking forward to it. :halo::appl:
I am sure you and my dh would enjoy chatting about watches and your wife and I can swap bling stories.:))

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I will not help as my conservative nature says you should work hard, save up, & buy your own watch :D

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its a baseless stereotype that "liberals" are spenders. I was able to 'retire' at 55, house was paid off, everything paid off/no bills because the DH and I made good decisions when we finally stopped being housepoor and had some money to work with.

I don't believe I've ever seen any of Pricescope's "liberals" posting jewels on Preloved to raise cash...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous. The reservations need to be made 2 months in advance for Le Bernardin...shall I make it for 4 people for Saturday evening July 8th? Looking forward to it. :halo::appl:
I am sure you and my dh would enjoy chatting about watches and your wife and I can swap bling stories.:))
I better start saving up for our plane fares. My wife knows zippo about blings.

Sorry, I will not help as my conservative nature says you should work hard, save up, & buy your own watch :D
It'll take me forever to save up $35K. Much easier to do it the liberal way by depending on others...;-)

Its a baseless stereotype that "liberals" are spenders. I was able to 'retire' at 55, house was paid off, everything paid off/no bills because the DH and I made good decisions when we finally stopped being housepoor and had some money to work with.
You guys done it the old fashion way...:clap:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a liberal and have never depended on anyone. Trust me Dancing Fire my parents never help me financially in any way. I was emancipated at 17

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, :lol-2: if learning from your screwed-up 20s is old fashioned, you're right! Its a good thing I didn't have much money in my 20s, I wouldn't have handled it well at all. :confused:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are many filthy rich ladies on PS I'm sure they wouldn't mind contributing $100 bucks towards my watch fund. I love liberalism...;-)

HEY!!!!! DF is calling us filthy rich ladies??? Wot Wot???? My liberal education says if he meant "filthy-rich ladies" he'd have used the hyphen :cheeky::wink2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a liberal and have never depended on anyone. Trust me Dancing Fire my parents never help me financially in any way. I was emancipated at 17
Good for you!..:clap: we are now finally off the hook since DD#2 started working full time...:dance:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yetanotherdancyguy.gif
...I'll PM you my address!. Thank you, Thank you!...
bighug5.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results