shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help DF!..Since there are so many liberals on PS.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been eyeing this $35K watch ,so if 350 of my PS friends can donate $100 ea. then I can buy the watch.
https://www.govbergwatches.com/shop/pre-owned-f-p-journe-octa-lune-al-g-40a/
Thank you, thank you I love you all!..
bighug5.gif

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, you need that watch! Although, I think you should get a new one. That one's used.

I wish I could contribute, but I'm not a Liberal. Sorry.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, I would love to help you unfortunately my extra money will be used to help my Republican family members pay for their health care.

Monnie, Your attachment pretty much sums things up!

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Psh, I'm a better deal by far, please send me $650 for my reset. I accept check, PayPal and of course cold hard cash!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm conservative so I guess I can't contribute but I would have loved too.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, I would love to help you unfortunately my extra money will be used to help my Republican family members pay for their health care.

Monnie, Your attachment pretty much sums things up!
trumpcare.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, you need that watch! Although, I think you should get a new one. That one's used.

I wish I could contribute, but I'm not a Liberal. Sorry.
Beggars can't be choosers...:(

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm conservative so I guess I can't contribute but I would have loved too.
Money have nothing to do with political parties...;-)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!, Thank you!, to those who have contributed to my watch fund please keep it coming. The strange part is that most of the contributions have came from conservatives. C'mon liberals open up your wallets...what happened to the "Spread Your Wealth" ideology?...:( . I would love to own the watch...:dance:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!, Thank you!, to those who have contributed to my watch fund please keep it coming. The strange part is that most of the contributions have came from conservatives. C'mon liberals open up your wallets...what happened to the "Spread Your Wealth" ideology?...:( . I would love to own the watch...:dance:

DF, I've read your posts here for years and have NO doubt who gives more to charity between the two of us. Maybe you should consider donating to those less fortunate. How many watches does one really need?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll just say this: a lot of the conservatives I know came from nothing, and they never want to go back to that again. So I understand that it must feel awful to have someone make a law that says you HAVE to give some of your money to someone else who didn't do what you did to earn it. I have sympathy for those people, I really do. But that doesn't give them the right to be gleeful, smug a-holes about it.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll just say this: a lot of the conservatives I know came from nothing, and they never want to go back to that again. So I understand that it must feel awful to have someone make a law that says you HAVE to give some of your money to someone else who didn't do what you did to earn it. I have sympathy for those people, I really do. But that doesn't give them the right to be gleeful, smug a-holes about it.

These are called taxes and everyone pays them. Who is gleeful about those? I am lost as to what you are talking about. Please help me understand.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are called taxes and everyone pays them. Who is gleeful about those? I am lost as to what you are talking about. Please help me understand.

I believe this thread is about healthcare and/or welfare. Probably welfare since that's his biggest beef. I've read DF's posts long enough to know when he is baiting people.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe this thread is about healthcare and/or welfare. Probably welfare since that's his biggest beef. I've read DF's posts long enough to know when he is baiting people.

I thought it was about watches. You are assuming. Maybe he really wants that watch though I cannot fathom why. :razz: For $35K I could have a nice boat or RV.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!, Thank you!, to those who have contributed to my watch fund please keep it coming. The strange part is that most of the contributions have came from conservatives. C'mon liberals open up your wallets...what happened to the "Spread Your Wealth" ideology?...:( . I would love to own the watch...:dance:[/QUOTE

Red, The comment above by Dancing Fire was clearing posted to bail liberals.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it was about watches. You are assuming. Maybe he really wants that watch though I cannot fathom why. :razz: For $35K I could have a nice boat or RV.

Thanks for the implication that everyone knows about making assumptions. Hopefully you're being facetious. I am making an educated guess, otherwise known as an hypothesis, as to DF's intentions. He's been doing this shit since I started reading here in 2005 and likely a year before that. Hundreds of pot-stirring threads. Maybe thousands? They have evolved slightly; they used to be one-liner titles and when you opened the thread it would say "Lunchtime!" So yeah, I can tell when he's baiting.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the implication that everyone knows about making assumptions. Hopefully you're being facetious. I am making an educated guess, otherwise known as an hypothesis, as to DF's intentions. He's been doing this shit since I started reading here in 2005 and likely a year before that. Hundreds of pot-stirring threads. Maybe thousands? They have evolved slightly; they used to be one-liner titles and when you opened the thread it would say "Lunchtime!" So yeah, I can tell when he's baiting.

Of course I am. Hence the smirky sticking out tongue.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, I've read your posts here for years and have NO doubt who gives more to charity between the two of us. Maybe you should consider donating to those less fortunate. How many watches does one really need?
I don't own that many watches. You can ask the ladies here the same Q.
How many pieces of jewelry does one really need?

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait!?!? What?!?!? :-o

This thread is political or some kind of baiting?!!? :confused:

This is PS!
DF wants a $35,000 watch. Not a surprise to me.
Aren't we here because we appreciate the beauty of things that fall outside the realm of 'practical and necessary'?

DF, is this really code for some kind of political statement?
If so, I'm going to have to put a stop-payment on the cheque I mailed you.

By the way, if I say I'd like contributions to purchase a $35,000 'diamond', I'm really saying I'd like contributions to purchase a $35,000 diamond.

No code, no baiting, no politics. No secret handshake, wink or password to get into a 'club'.

Geez, people. This is getting too complex for me. :errrr:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, is this really code for some kind of political statement?
If so, I'm going to have to put a stop-payment on the cheque I mailed you.
There are many filthy rich ladies on PS I'm sure they wouldn't mind contributing $100 bucks towards my watch fund. I love liberalism...;-)

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are many filthy rich ladies on PS I'm sure they wouldn't mind contributing $100 bucks towards my watch fund. I love liberalism...;-)

Oh, DF, did you have to add those last three little words. :nono:

I'd love to help you get the watch, but I'm on a self-imposed political ban for another three years.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't own that many watches. You can ask the ladies here the same Q.
How many pieces of jewelry does one really need?

Good point Dancing Fire. I have a couple engagement rings I probably don't really need.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I, for one, am flatteted. Dancing Fire is asking only liberals to contribute - no doubt, in his mind he/she equates liberalism with wealth ;-) ...
I would have contributed, but one of our best gemcutters, Lisa Elser, has auctioned a wonerfully cut stone for a noble, charitable cause. I bought it, so I am out of my charitable fund, sorry, Dancing Fire. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results