shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help Decide Which Wedding Picture is Better...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
B&W hands down! And the smiles in it....there seems to be much more emotion in it and of course the B&W brings it out even more so!
Both are lovely though....

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
They are both great pics, but I love the glamor of the black and white! I can''t wait to see more!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Another vote for B&W!

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 2:41:26 PM
Author: Maisie
I really love the innocence of the black and white one. The colour one makes me feel like I am intruding on a very intimate moment if you see what I mean!
31.gif

Oh my goodness Maisie, you made me laugh so hard when I read your post! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face! Firegoddess, I can''t figure out yet how to double quote...but you made me giggle too. Thanks for taking the time to write back!

Hugs,
ulualoha

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Morning Everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks to StarSpun, Sabine and Snlee for also giving me their vote. Sabine...there are a few additional pics of the wedding on the introduce yourself page:

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/hangout/let-s-put-some-faces-with-rings-t59828-240.html (my critters are on page 10)

I haven''t found an appropriate spot yet to post more pics...I might just create a new thread under this forum....I wonder if that is ok to do. Anyhow, thanks everyone for their help. Too bad our elections can''t be this easy huh?!

Hugs,
ulualoha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results