shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help Decide Which Wedding Picture is Better...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I am having a heck of a time sorting through all our wedding pictures we just got. In particular these two pictures...please let me know which one you like better. Here is the first one:

170944-9762.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Here is the second one...I have no idea how to do this poll thing...so I apologize if I did it wrong. Thanks for your help!

Hugs,
ulualoha

170958-9763.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
B&W so classy!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
B&W all the way. Very classy in deed.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I agree, I like how you guys are smiling in the B&W photo.

sera

Ideal_Rock
I like the black and white too!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
B&W-I love how it focuses on your faces, and the kiss.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
blk and white

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
B & W all the way

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I just want to say thanks for taking the time to share with me which picture you like better. B & W it is! Wow, and it''s a unanimous decision! Thank you all so much! If I can ever return the favor, just let me know!

Many hugs,
ulualoha

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
clearly this has already been decided... but just wanted to throw in that i agree!! i love the sweet smiles you both have in the picture!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Black and white.....the composition is much more stunning in this one than in the color one.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the Black and White, it''s a stunning pic.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
can you come over and wallpaper my bathroom?
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
black and white.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
B&W.

Were they digital photos or film? If you really wanted color, I think photo #1 would look nice in color too. But I think it''s a better photo than the second.

But if it''s for framing, I think it''s hard to beat how a nice B&W looks in a frame. White matte, black frame
1.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 1:08:58 AM
Author: heraanderson
can you come over and wallpaper my bathroom?
31.gif

Heheeeeee, you are too cute! Now I am blushing!
1.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Morning Everyone!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone else''s inputs after I went off to bed. I woke up way too early (4 AM in CA!) but it made me smile to read the comments continue to be for the B & W picture.

Basil, you asked if the pictures were digital or film...the photographer that did our wedding pictures only works in digital which was an adjustment for me but in the end...I am very pleased with everything....actually really really happy! He''s made my life exceedingly difficult by giving us so many nice pictures to pick from!
30.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Oh and PS I saw the instructions on how to create a poll of course after I made a big dork of myself with this post...
26.gif
Murphy''s law!
41.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
ulualoha, I keep coming back and looking at these photos! You look like a 1940''s movie star. They are both wonderful, and I''d love to see more if you get a chance to post them.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
I''m late to the party, but I vote the B&W! The composition is better than the colour photo, and I just love your smiles!
1.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 8:18:43 AM
Author: Selkie
ulualoha, I keep coming back and looking at these photos! You look like a 1940''s movie star. They are both wonderful, and I''d love to see more if you get a chance to post them.

Oh my goodness Selkie...now I am really blushing! Thank you for such a sweet compliment! I really wanted to do the Rita Hayworth style hair...I actually got my hair done in this place that is all fixed up retro...including the girls that work there. I mean they do normal haircuts too...but they are very well versed on doing retro styles as well. Here is a the link to where I posted a bunch of pictures...there are a few of our wedding on there. It''s on the matching rings to faces page:

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/hangout/let-s-put-some-faces-with-rings-t59828-240.html

My critters are on page 10. Thank you again for the compliment...it really made my day!

Hugs,
ulualoha

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 9:10:13 AM
Author: Nicki
I''m late to the party, but I vote the B&W! The composition is better than the colour photo, and I just love your smiles!
1.gif

Hi Nicki,

Just wanted to say thanks for the feedback...I appreciate it! It actually was a fun shot to take. We kept cracking up...the photographer was just so much fun!

Thanks so much again!

Hugs,
ulualoha

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
B&W
1.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
B&W for sure.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
B&W B&W B&W B&W!!! :)

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
The B&W is great! You look stunning in both of the pics... your hair is just marvelous!!!
Im off to look at your other pics now
10.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love the innocence of the black and white one. The colour one makes me feel like I am intruding on a very intimate moment if you see what I mean!
31.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
B&W! For the reasons Maisie mentioned!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results