shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help Choose the Right Diamond

SCARLETTE

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone!

I am helping a friend find a lab diamond for an upgrade for his wife. He would like to find something with the following specs:

Carat: between 5-6 carats
Color: no lower than J
Clarity: no lower than VS2 (no visible inclusions)
Cut: excellent/ideal
Cost: at most 40K

Thanks in advance for your expertise and time!!!!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello, SCARLETTE!
Round or a different shape?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
My apologies for not including this basic piece of info :oops:... round, please.

Here's one example of what I'm seeing outside of the SIC sellers LGD inventory...

GIA graded 5.10 F VS1 HPHT no blue nuance for about $13,500
Video:

Screenshot_20230721-142835-735.png

SCARLETTE

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much @DejaWiz ! And way less than his budget, too! Grateful for the help!

SCARLETTE

Shiny_Rock
@DejaWiz, when I click on link, it only brings me to the video. Can you provide a link to the diamond info? (or am I not seeing it???). Thanks again!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
@DejaWiz, when I click on link, it only brings me to the video. Can you provide a link to the diamond info? (or am I not seeing it???). Thanks again!

Sure thing...I will post the link when you are active on the forum so you have a chance to get it put on hold/reserve in your friend's name (may need his email, address and phone number).

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Last edited:

SCARLETTE

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much... I just emailed them with the sku #....didn't see any other way to put a hold on it. Fingers crossed. Thanks again for the lightning fast responses and your time!

SCARLETTE

Shiny_Rock
I emailed them just now about your second diamond. Thank you @DejaWiz!!!!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
You're very welcome, SCARLETTE - if your friend would like any more options to look at, please don't hesitate to ask and I'll see what else that I can find.

D

Deleted member 161102

Here's something nice I found on LGD. I'd let some of the more experienced folks like Deja or KimN chime in first, but looks good to me.

EDIT:Wish i had a video for this one too, because it seems like a good candidate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results