Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cherry Kisses

Rough_Rock
Is this ring all and all good my boyfriend is going to buy it for our engagment(hes in army so he''s traveling all the time so i picked out ring) is this ring good for the price and everything it says about it???

Thanks for your time
Kelli

Url:http://www.mondera.com/Jewelry/product.asp?mscssid=QS1WHR18NTS92KX200AKHCAVBT3J2UM2&partno=3002425&view=1&prodimg=/Images/complete/large1/3002425_Round.jpg&size=&backurl=/buildring_newer/setting_product.asp?partno=3002425%26classid=130,150,160,180%26engage=%26partno1=%26shapeDesc=Round

I know its a long Url but it works lol!

manhattan01

Rough_Rock
Hmm...I checked it out...the price of $6,200 is only for the setting which comes with the two side .50 carat diamonds of VS1/VS2 and G/H quality. You'll need to let us know if you had a centre stone with that...and then the specs on the stone.

-spencer

jenntheten

Rough_Rock
It sounded like you may not have been aware that this does NOT include the center stone....That setting is lovely! I have NO idea how well it is priced though. GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.