shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help a Clueless Guy Identify This Engagement Ring!

iamjeffsmith

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Alright, I'll admit I won't be a dedicated member of this forum or anything like that. I hope that's OK. I am reaching out to the community of experts here to identify an engagement ring somewhat similar to the link posted. I am planning out my proposal to my girlfriend of 3 years. She is the love of my life and I want to make her happy by picking out the perfect ring. One problem: I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about engagement rings or bling for that matter.

Here is the ring in question... Anything similar would be extremely helpful.

[edit: whoops, didn't know i couldn't post things from imgur.]

Any help would be wildly appreciated! And my apologies in advance if this is in the wrong forum.

Thank you so much.

Jeff

img_11226.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Please Help a Clueless Guy Identify This Engagement Ring

Awesome, VRBeauty!

Hey, Jeff! Is that a picture of what she wants?

PieNecessity

Rough_Rock
Re: Please Help a Clueless Guy Identify This Engagement Ring

That ring is definitely from Ken and Dana Designs in NYC! I know because they made the setting for my e-ring. :) My fiance and I had a wonderful experience working with them and we just can't recommend them enough! We live in NYC so we went to see all their stuff in person, but when I first contacted them about settings they sent me a bunch of videos of rings I was interested in so I could get a better perspective. You should reach out to them!

If you want to know anything specific about my experience with them feel free to ask!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results