shape
carat
color
clarity

Please give me some diamond selections

redmess

Rough_Rock
My plan for my wife's solitaire pendant has been downsized by her. She really doesn't want us to spend more than $3,500. She would like something equal to or greater than 1.0 carats. I am at my wits end and would like any and all input of good diamonds that would fit her parameters. Thank you in advance for your help. This is a great website with wonderful, helpful people. Have a great weekend everyone.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
is this budget just for the diamond or with setting?

redmess

Rough_Rock
D&T|1308335305|2948519 said:
is this budget just for the diamond or with setting?

Just for the diamond. Thanks

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
how about:
http://goodoldgold.com/diamond/7379/
good size and the inclusion looks to be something you can somewhat cover with prongs or a bezel; also it's a great white D color! And well cut too. You could do the stone and setting for under budget.

Here's a 1 carat, but it's an N color but top top cut so it will face up whiter but definitely still have a warmth to it. But for a pendant it will likely be okay:
http://www.highperformancediamonds.com/index.php?page=view-id-diamond-infinity&id=488

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
EGL is a shot in the dark, color and clarity grade could easily be 2 or more grade below if graded by GIA/AGS. If you want to get an J/K I1/I2 stone, might as well buy a stone graded by GIA/AGS, at least you will know that is what you will be getting.

Their cut grade is meaningless as crown and pavilion depth in 1 % increment means a very large change in degrees, about 0.7 degrees, use that in the HCA and see how much the HCA score changes. Their H&A also means nothing, no standard was published, from what I have seen, all the images are the same stock image and not from the actual stones in question.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results