shape
carat
color
clarity

Please give me info on Eternity bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone..

Well some may have read in my previous post that I''m in the market for a wedding band. I went to a local place to see the Beverley K rings in person and realized they won''t go with my e-ring (they are too thick). As I was there I tried on some eternity rings and WOW I loved the look.

Now..I need to know the in''s and out''s of eternity rings. The different prong settings ect.

PLEASE post pics of your eternity bands!! Also if you can tell me what size the stones are and what kind of setting it''s called.

Any help is much appreciated. I think I may have it custom made from WF and I may even do a 3/4 eternity (still thinking about it).

BTW The rings I tried on today had 7 pointers and 12 pointers. Of course I LOVED the 12 pointers but not sure if that will fall in my budget.

Thanks a million
Annette, NYC

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
atroop,
I would suggest going to Tiffanys for the biggest selection of eternity bands in different sizes and styles. Do keep in mind that their version of the shared prong band is basket set and are very low so if you are having one custom made you might want to get the height as well as the width.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results