shape
carat
color
clarity

Please give a feedback video of this diamond

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
https://youtu.be/B6eofkgqGqM

I just ordered this diamond and have 10 days to return window. It has HCA 1.4 and Enchanted scored 97.2.
I don't have any idea about diamond so your feedback really appreciate it.
Tell me about clarity, color and inclusion.
It's 5.00 I SI1
I know the inclusions area very obvious and it's 65-70% eyes clean but the price is very reasonable 59,000 therefore I bought it.
It's kind of grayish because of blue FL or some thing inside this diamond?

_2870.jpeg

_2871.jpeg

_2872.jpeg

_2873.jpeg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
is it eye clean? it's a pretty big stone and I see a black spot, but it could be a shadow. I have an I stone and it looks white.

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
Tekate|1459859251|4015623 said:
is it eye clean? it's a pretty big stone and I see a black spot, but it could be a shadow. I have an I stone and it looks white.
It's 65-70% eyes clean base on B2C statement. I like the HCA and Enchanted numbers, IS ASET images and hopefully the ideal cut will stand out over the inclusions. This is just my thought I don't know what any experts out there thinking about this logic?
Is Your I stone looks whiter than this?
Thank you for your comments

Q

Queenie60

I am certainly not an expert. I am sure that some of the experts will chime in soon. However, with a $59,000 price tag I would hold out for the best possible stone. Maybe go down in size and get a spectacular stone with your budget. That's a lot of money to spend on a stone that has visible inclusions. I would want a completely eye clean stone, especially for an engagement ring. The larger the stone, the more visible the inclusions. Maybe a VS1 stone? Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for. :wavey:

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
Queenie60|1459873040|4015707 said:
I am certainly not an expert. I am sure that some of the experts will chime in soon. However, with a $59,000 price tag I would hold out for the best possible stone. Maybe go down in size and get a spectacular stone with your budget. That's a lot of money to spend on a stone that has visible inclusions. I would want a completely eye clean stone, especially for an engagement ring. The larger the stone, the more visible the inclusions. Maybe a VS1 stone? Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for. :wavey:
I'm so nervous to send/wire money to them and waiting for more comments. Thank you for your feedback.
I have wanted to have 5 ct. Size for the last 2 years. I don't want to go down in size with better clarity. With VS2 or better SI1 will cost me 20 or 30k more, that amount will be out of my budget. I'm ok with a very small inclusion but not too terrible inclusion or easily see not eyes clean.

toBnruG

Rough_Rock
4Moonlite said:
I'm so nervous to send/wire money to them and waiting for more comments. Thank you for your feedback.
You mentioned that you know nothing about diamonds. Don't worry, the nervous anticipation is to be expected, even by somebody who does know a lot about diamonds!
These stones are fascinating things. They come in all shapes and sizes and cost a LOT of money. It is precisely this reason that the retailer is offering you a 10-day return window, and you should feel very confident in your purchase as a result. Once (if) you decide to take the plunge and pay the money, make full use of the return window to examine your stone; perhaps take it to an independent appraiser; compare the look of it to other diamonds that you can view at your local jeweler's.

Just beware of a number of things:
- You cannot judge the colour of your diamond just by looking at it. Highly skilled gemologists can only judge the colour of a stone by comparing it side by side with similar stones of known colour under controlled lighting conditions. Nobody will be able to look at an online picture / video of your stone and tell you the colour.
- Eye clean means just what it says. You can only judge eye-clean by looking with your eyes. Sit with the stone, examine it in different lighting conditions and see if you can see (without magnification) any inclusions. Then look at the stone under magnification, find the inclusions which are marked on the certificate and then try to find them again without magnification. Once you know they are there, but realise you can not see them, or else hardly see them, with your naked eyes then you will feel confident that the stone is eye-clean.
- If you take the stone to a jeweler and ask them to appraise it, do be aware that some jewelers will purposely try to convince you that you spent too much, or that the stone is inferior, and that they can sell you a better stone. If you get this appraised it needs to be by somebody who doesn't stand to gain by selling you another stone.

Enjoy the nervousness and excitement, it is par for the course! If you think you might be happy with the stone you found, then purchase it with the intention of returning it within 1 week if anything is not to your liking. For this money you could buy a brand new BMW or an extension to your house. You are choosing to spend it on exactly 1 gram of stone. Make certain that you love this 1 gram of stone or else send it right back to the retailer!

Best of luck to you and keep us updated. :twirl:

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for your details feedback. I look at this stone on other sites "not available" and B2C has sent me the order, wiring instructions. He will confirm the availability and ask me to wire within 24 hrs. Will see how does this coming along.

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
Someone probably follow this thread and bought this stone just before I am about to wire them money.
It's 5 carat I SI1 just only 59000.
Now I'm on the market for searching again. Please let me know if you find a stone like this in my budget. Thank you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry moonlight :(( . This happens occasionally.
I don't know how you can be more covert on such a large
Stone...maybe hold back details like size, cost etc.
Definitely don't give a link until you have it on hold. Don't post the
GIA number or the cert. Type all the info in by hand.

How you find another one real soon!

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1460075875|4016769 said:
I'm so sorry moonlight :(( . This happens occasionally.
I don't know how you can be more covert on such a large
Stone...maybe hold back details like size, cost etc.
Definitely don't give a link until you have it on hold. Don't post the
GIA number or the cert. Type all the info in by hand.

How you find another one real soon!
Thank you for your tips. I have been spent 2 weeks did all the legwork and waiting for all the feedback/advice and read them carefully. Many days and nights thinking and nervousing as the same time about this stone. I'm news in PS just live and learn.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results