shape
carat
color
clarity

platinum wedding bands, buying online?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pepperell

Rough_Rock
Hello again...

After you all helped so much in finding an engagement ring, I''m back to ask about wedding bands. I''ve done several searches that haven''t quite turned up what I''m after.

I am looking for simple, plain, comfort fit wedding bands. I got our sizes (hers -- 2 mm, 6 and his -- 5 mm, 8). We''ve been into Tiffany''s and Shreve''s but they are double most online places. All I''m looking for are nice QUALITY rings from a TRUSTWORTHY vendor. I am having an really hard time comparing prices as I can''t tell if vendor X''s ring weighs as much as vendor Y''s. I don''t want to receive the rings and realize they skimped on the thickness etc.

I know people have been happy with signedpieces but has anyone done comparison shopping?

Also, once you receive the rings are local jewelers willing to engrave?

Thanks

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

sbrennan

Rough_Rock
My DH and I both have Facets Raphael comfort fit platinum wedding bands. We considered their regular comfort fit but the Raphael is much more substantial. We love them. I also have two Facets diamond channel set full eternity rings that are wonderful and comfortable and which I would wholeheartedly recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results