shape
carat
color
clarity

Platinum ring design ??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JoeyB_9

Rough_Rock
I''m in the process of looking for a princess cut diamond. I would like it to be set in a platinum ring setting. I do not want any side stones, but I did want some type of little design on the ring. Can anyone tell me a website where I can see some photos of this style. I''ve done a bunch of searches, but everything is either too plain, too gaudy (for my and hopefully her taste), or contain side stones. Any help will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks,
JB
confused.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Here's a round stone in a Vatche setting with a surprise diamond underneath...It's nice and simple, without being totally common!

peekaboo.jpg

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Here's one with a princess cut as well....Hopefully this helps. My suggestion is to start off looking at bands at Blue Nile, White Flash, Mondera, Nice Ice, etc....then start learning designers...Vatche is very popular here for simplicity and look. They have so many styles, give it a try to see if it's good for you:

http://www.dvatche.com

If not, browse all types of wedding ring and e-ring sites for something that strikes your eye, post it, and maybe we can help find some good alternatives? Good luck!

peekaboo1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results