shape
carat
color
clarity

Platinum patina

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The EC ring on the left is platinum, and it has a lovely satin patina after years of wearing it as my everyday RHR.

Here is a pic of my carré cut bracelet in platinum, it has received a little polish in March 2020, so that patina is not that pronounced.

I believe patina shows up better on wider plain bands such as my ring and bracelet.

DK :))

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
I love platinum jewelry. Great idea for a new thread! These are my platinum wedding bands. The ring with the diamonds is about 19 years old and I've never had it polished. The plain band is about two years old. I am a huge fan of thick wedding bands. If only I had more finger real estate... I would have an epic stack. But two is all I can manage on my short fingers.

IMG_3410.jpg IMG_3411.jpg IMG_3412.jpg IMG_3413.jpg

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
The patina of platinum is unmistakable.It has the most beautiful,silky look up against diamonds & other sparkly stones. I love all white metals but the satiny grey patina of platinum is so luxurious,it is unmistakable:kiss2:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
The patina of platinum is unmistakable.It has the most beautiful,silky look up against diamonds & other sparkly stones. I love all white metals but the satiny grey patina of platinum is so luxurious,it is unmistakable:kiss2:

I agree. I just love platinum. I know yellow gold is having a moment, but something about platinum just calls to me, especially when paired with diamonds. And I do not mind the patina one bit. I think it tells a story and gets a different kind of shine. A softer shine.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results