shape
carat
color
clarity

Platinum Low Set Basket Stud Earring Settings, by Sasha Primak

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve just upgraded my earrings, so this gently used (purchased in January 2015), low-set Platinum Sasha Primak basket earring settings can be yours at a very good, pre-loved price.

This setting originally held a pair of ACA’s: first stone was a 1.306 ct @ 7.01x7.04x4.32. The second stone was a 1.301 ct @ 6.96x6.99x4.32.

The baskets are delicate & well made. Your stone will sit low, and with the flat bottom of the setting, your earring will sit on your ear lobe nicely. The bottom of the setting is open--(with a single diagonal bar on the bottom of the basket/holding the post), and allows for easy access for cleaning—see the photo in listing. Posts show makers mark, on the non-WF photo in listing.

I love these settings & with my upgraded pair, have re-ordered the same setting again. These Platinum Sasha Primak Platinum settings are priced at 35% discount from retail.

Price is $650, shipping & insurance is included, will ship anywhere in the USA. Payment by PP F&F only. No returns, as this is a final sale.

The Cherry Wood Box & earring La Pousette style backs are not included & are for photo use only.

Listing is shown below & at Loupe Troop, Loupe Troop username is sarahb9791

You will love these settings!

IMG_1135.jpeg IMG_1148.jpeg IMG_1145.jpeg SP Basket Settings-with-la-pousette-backs-by-Whiteflash_40884_18477_g.jpg SP Basket Settings-Diamond-Earrings-with-la-pousette-backs-by-Whiteflash_40884_18477_f.jpg IMG_1142.jpeg

Last edited:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sarahb lots of dust for a quick sale. The settings are beautiful! Please be sure to do a SMTB a thread on your new earrings - did you go a lot larger?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see your upgrades!!! Our last pairs were almost the same size!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello @MissGotRocks & @diamondseeker2006 ! They arrived this last weekend & I'm trying to get used to the new size! I upgraded on all 3 fronts: H to F & in color, VS2 to VS1, & 2.6 to 3.68 ctw. I do love them, such sparkle bombs! WF is a great company, & it was a pleasure to shop with them. I'll do a SMTB thread when I get pictures etc, life has been busy here!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello @MissGotRocks & @diamondseeker2006 ! They arrived this last weekend & I'm trying to get used to the new size! I upgraded on all 3 fronts: H to F & in color, VS2 to VS1, & 2.6 to 3.68 ctw. I do love them, such sparkle bombs! WF is a great company, & it was a pleasure to shop with them. I'll do a SMTB thread when I get pictures etc, life has been busy here!

Wow you really did an upgrade! I will look forward to seeing these beauties!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh wow, dream studs! That was a big upgrade!!! I can't wait to see them!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I am looking for settings for my soon to be 3.00. I love my martini and I have been coached that the low set. Baskets are the way to go. Diamond Seeker I think you would agree i didn't realize these settings Are so expensive.
Can I see ear shots of how different type of settings sits on the ear.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @heididdl !

I just took no less than 15? 20? ear pic's sitting here right now. Every single one was awful!! Really Bad! But this one--out of all--was the best--and its not that great either.:roll: But hopefully you can see how low the basket sits, & how nicely it sits (IMHO) on my ear lobe. @diamondseeker2006 may have some additional thoughts re this particular setting height--she was the one who initially suggested the Sasha Primak setting to me, thank you @diamondseeker2006!

Prior to the Sasha Primak setting, I had a martini setting for the pair I just traded in, they were 1.3 ea. With your new size at 1.5 ea., if it were me, I'd choose something other than a martini setting. At 1.3 ea., the martini's sank into my piercing, and then drooped terribly--but YMMV.

The Sasha Primak basket setting overcame the issues I experienced with the martini settings. For myself, in the long run, it was worth the additional expense to have the settings switched. I'd be more than happy to take additional photos etc if this one isn't helping!

IMG_1391 copy.jpg

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Love Yekutiel is getting the studs for me and he has his own version of the Low basket so I will go with those . We are just looking for the right stones right now. They do look great on your ears.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh good @heididdl , I hope they are perfect for you! Some PSers love martini settings, but they just didn’t work in my situation. Good luck in your search—thank you for stopping by & ‘shopping’ my thread!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @heididdl !

I just took no less than 15? 20? ear pic's sitting here right now. Every single one was awful!! Really Bad! But this one--out of all--was the best--and its not that great either.:roll: But hopefully you can see how low the basket sits, & how nicely it sits (IMHO) on my ear lobe. @diamondseeker2006 may have some additional thoughts re this particular setting height--she was the one who initially suggested the Sasha Primak setting to me, thank you @diamondseeker2006!

Prior to the Sasha Primak setting, I had a martini setting for the pair I just traded in, they were 1.3 ea. With your new size at 1.5 ea., if it were me, I'd choose something other than a martini setting. At 1.3 ea., the martini's sank into my piercing, and then drooped terribly--but YMMV.

The Sasha Primak basket setting overcame the issues I experienced with the martini settings. For myself, in the long run, it was worth the additional expense to have the settings switched. I'd be more than happy to take additional photos etc if this one isn't helping!

IMG_1391 copy.jpg

Ohh, missed this! I hope you'll do a thread! Ear shots are SO hard!!! But you can do like me and take pictures of the earrings in a box! Have you gotten used to the size? I got used to the 1.6 each pair pretty fast!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, missed this! I hope you'll do a thread! Ear shots are SO hard!!! But you can do like me and take pictures of the earrings in a box! Have you gotten used to the size? I got used to the 1.6 each pair pretty fast!

So I tried on my sisters (my mom's) studs they are 1.60 each and they are to large for my ears. So I am hoping that 1.5 are big enough. We are searching now for stones that are my size and price range.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I tried on my sisters (my mom's) studs they are 1.60 each and they are to large for my ears. So I am hoping that 1.5 are big enough. We are searching now for stones that are my size and price range.

1.5 was what I really wanted! I waited so long for a matched pair and only got the 1.6 each pair because they appeared and I figured I'd better take them while there was a match with the specs I wanted! I think there would be many more options in the 1.5 range usually. Good luck with your search, and I look forward to seeing them!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I almost died and went to heaven when I thought you were selling 2.36ct the ACA diamond studs for $650! Willing to bid double or triple the asking price....then reality hit, and I realized you were NOT crazy.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Now that's funny @jaysonsmom ! And whoa, it would be quite the bargain!!:lol:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Well--when I first opened the box, my initial thought was--'Oh my, they are gorgeous' then...'they're too big!!' But now, I just love the size. I'm over that initial feeling of 'they're too big' and every time I catch a glimpse in the mirror. I don't think I could comfortably go any larger, that's for sure!

I had a hard time selecting the matching stone, had 2 gorgeous candidates--and they are back at WF at the moment to get a stone switched. I'll get some photo's posted soon!

No doubt, ear shots are the hardest to take!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also had that fear initially, but I certainly have room for 1.8's, too! :lol:
I am glad you changed to a stone you like better! I also had three well matched 1.6's to choose from and I ended up choosing the two whitest ones! Otherwise, they all matched well! I'll look forward to seeing pictures when you get them back!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results