shape
carat
color
clarity

Plain band pics with E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dayjavu34

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

My boyfriend and I are going in together to by my engagement ring. We have been talking about what to get and I''d really like to get a setting with sidestones. However, because of finances, it may not be possible to get a matching wedding band right now. I''m curious, does anyone have any pictures of an e-ring setting w/sidestones and a plain band???

Thanks so much!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my princess cut e-ring (you probably can''t see the teeny round channel-set stones in the shank) paired with a 2mm plain platinum band. I now wear that e- ring with a princess bar-set band that I got from my husband (it was a birthday gift 2 years after we were married).

I also got the plain band because we were on a budget, before the wedding that we paid for ourselves. However, because it''s such a narrow band, I still wear it stacked with my fancier bands and e-rings as kind of a spacer ring.

plainprincess.jpg

dayjavu34

Rough_Rock
very pretty ring!!! thanks for posting....there''s so many pics here with the solitaire and eternity band, but not switched :)

I hope in the next couple of years we can get a matching band.

thanks again!

jenna_g

Rough_Rock
I would love to see come solitares with plain bands... I''m considering this myself. I''ve tried on some eternity bands and I just wasn''t blown away by any of them... Plus, I don''t want anything to take away from my beautiful stone and I think that a "busier" band might do that.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here's my original wedding set.

oldset2gether.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results