shape
carat
color
clarity

Placeholder ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
My sweetheart and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks and then we are spending the semester in Ireland so I can study. While we are there he is going to propose, but my dream ring was a beautiful Art Nouveau ring already bought. ( see it here, https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/art-nouveau-ring-help.46560/=)
So we are going to Paris where there are lots of antique jewelry stores which have lots of art nouveau since it was very popular in France. In the mean time we wanted a small placeholder for when the time was right. We went to a nice antique jewelry store but nothing was nice and it was all overpriced. So we went to Na Hoku in the mall and found the perfect little ring at an amazing price. I could not find a picture and cannot take one since it is being sized, but this one is similiar.
Mine has four small pearls, 2 blue and 2 white in yellow gold. It has the similiar leaf pattern but not the diamonds and the leaves sort of encase the pearls which will help protect them. I am SO excited!

Q2006011809321064407.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great idea! It will be so memorable to shop for the real e-ring in Paris! Take pictures of both for us when you get them!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring sounds lovely and I like the idea of shopping at antique stores in Paris. How romantic is that?

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/13/2006 6:02:26 PM
Author: Sundial
Your new ring sounds lovely and I like the idea of shopping at antique stores in Paris. How romantic is that?
Oui, Oui! Tres Romantique!
28.gif

Your placeholder ring sounds very lovely!

Shopping in Paris! Yowsa!
30.gif
Sounds priceless to me!
emlove.gif

Definately take
emphoto.gif
''s for us!

Take care,
35.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the new ring sounds beautiful.... have fun shopping in paris and keep us posted on any new purchases!
31.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very unique!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results