shape
carat
color
clarity

Placed my PearlParadise Order, THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metromom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you to everyone, I have been reading everyone''s posts and looking at pics in the quest for a perfect, classy strand of pearls for my birthday. I decided on a 16 inch necklace in the 8.5-9.0 mm White Freshadama Freshwater Pearls and requested a cool silver rose overtone. I am pretty fair skinned but warmer colors make me look sort of peachish, if that makes sense. So I wanted to make sure it was more silvery rose than ivory.
Anyway, I am so excited to get it and will definitely post pics. Thanks again for all the great information.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
very pretty, metromom. i have that same size in baroque pearls in a bracelet - it''s a lovely size and i think you''ll like it a lot.

very classical. :)

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
These will be beautiful Metromom. It is a great size and once you start wearing them, you will find yourself going to them time after time and they will "fit" whatever you are wearing whether it is casual jeans or formal dress.

I can''t wait to see them.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Great! Don''t forget to post pictures!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Yay!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, can''t wait to see pictures
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results