shape
carat
color
clarity

Pinkish lab diamond from DeBebians

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
I recently purchased a .62 fancy pink loose lab diamond from DeBebians. The process took a little less than 2 weeks from purchasing to getting it delivered to my door. The diamond was from overseas; I’m guessing India. The price was pretty good and I’ve been wanting a light pink diamond. I didn’t want to buy blindly through Lightbox as their pinks can get a little too dark or brown for my liking.

At first I wasn’t sure if I’d like it because the color is pretty pale, but I love it! And it’s not brown. I’ve attached some photos. I was going to make this into a pendant but I’m thinking I might buy a setting from Ivy and Rose to make a RHR. I wasn’t particularly picky about the cut, but it looks better in person!

IMG_5600.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5588.jpeg
    IMG_5588.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5584.jpeg
    IMG_5584.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5581.jpeg
    IMG_5581.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5576.jpeg
    IMG_5576.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5585.jpeg
    IMG_5585.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 45

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
IGI report:
IMG_5601.jpeg

This is my second transaction with DeBebians and my first loose stone purchase from them. Overall a nice, easy transaction.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What color of metal are you going to put it in?

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
What color of metal are you going to put it in?

Not sure, yet! I think I want to set it in yellow gold. =)2 I have too much white gold in my collection and I’m not too fond of coppery rose gold, either. I’ll post a pic when I decide what to set the diamond in. I’m a little overwhelmed with ideas right now. :lol-2:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I had a natural diamond of that size that had a slight rosy/brown hue and I still kick myself for selling it. Glad you found a unique and beautiful diamond that speaks to you.

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! I had a natural diamond of that size that had a slight rosy/brown hue and I still kick myself for selling it. Glad you found a unique and beautiful diamond that speaks to you.

Thank you! I really do love the subtle pink; ironically I was never really a pink person but after seeing some pink diamonds in older threads I got inspired!

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
So I was thinking about setting the stone in something that looks like this:

IRSetting.jpg

I want something that I can wear as a RHR and not look too much like an engagement ring. I've also changed my mind and am warming up to the idea of getting this in 14K rose gold instead of yellow gold. I've emailed I&R for more information but have yet to hear back.

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
That looks like such a perfectly true light rose pink to me… a difficult color to find in lab diamonds and soooo expensive in earth mined. Lucky you! The setting you are considering is gorgeous too! It would make a stunning wedding band, if you get bored with wearing it as a RHR.

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
It’s been a little while since I talked about this stone. :oops: I ended up going a different direction and sent my nugget to David Klass. I was really happy with the anniversary band he made me (which I posted in the Colored Stones thread) so I asked him to create a bezel bubble ring in rose gold for me! I think it’ll be perfect as it’s not too fancy and it won’t look too much like an engagement ring. Also the bezel will be great since it’ll enhance more of the pink color. I’ve also asked David to add a milgrain on the bezel. Here is the CAD:
IMG_0829.png

I’m hoping to get the wax mold soon for this to make sure it’s what I want. =)2

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty! cant wait to see it completed!

Thanks! I gave David the OK to cast it so hopefully I’ll get it in a couple weeks! :mrgreen2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can’t wait! I keep checking here just to see if this thread has been updated.

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
Can’t wait! I keep checking here just to see if this thread has been updated.

I’m sitting on my hands as we speak :lol-2: I am hoping because it’s a regular bezel I will get an email from David Klass sooner rather than later but I don’t know how many projects he has. I’ll be rushing here when I do get it! :kiss2:

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
David Klass sent me photos of my ring! I had asked him if he could ship it on Monday since I have relatives over and I know I won’t be home to sign for it as I’ll be out a lot. I can’t wait to get it!!!

IMG_0859.jpeg IMG_0860.jpeg IMG_0861.jpeg

It’s small and simple and I know I’ll be able to wear it everyday. Just perfect.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
It's so cute! Love a dainty ring. Can't wait to see your pics too.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
I got my ring!!! :kiss2: It is so cute and I love it! I worked with David and he actually had it delivered to my local FedEx so I could pick it up at my convenience. It worked out since I was really busy this past weekend and today at work.

Anyway I’ll try to take more photos of it tomorrow when the light is better, but here are some pics!

IMG_5919.jpeg
IMG_5923.jpeg IMG_5920.jpeg IMG_5921.jpeg

David’s hallmark:
IMG_5922.jpeg

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
So cute!

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
@Jax172 thanks so much! :mrgreen2:

I’ve also attached a couple other photos. I have a hard time capturing the pink with my iPhone, but rest assured it IS pink IRL. I also had David Klass make the ring a little larger from 5.5 to 5.75, but I wanted to make sure I could wear it on my other fingers. I figure if the ring spins I could put some plastic sizing rings.

IMG_5929.jpeg IMG_5935.jpeg

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Looks very sparkly too!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the play of color in that last photo, beautiful ring!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color in such a wearable ring!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
@Jax172 thanks so much! :mrgreen2:

I’ve also attached a couple other photos. I have a hard time capturing the pink with my iPhone, but rest assured it IS pink IRL. I also had David Klass make the ring a little larger from 5.5 to 5.75, but I wanted to make sure I could wear it on my other fingers. I figure if the ring spins I could put some plastic sizing rings.

IMG_5929.jpeg IMG_5935.jpeg
Perfectly versatile, and works on every finger:love:

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone! :oops: I wore it today for a work event and surprisingly got compliments on it. I figured I wouldn’t because it’s modest and simple but people liked how pink and sparkly it was!:lol-2::kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone! :oops: I wore it today for a work event and surprisingly got compliments on it. I figured I wouldn’t because it’s modest and simple but people liked how pink and sparkly it was!:lol-2::kiss2:

It’s a pink diamond in rose gold, what’s not to love?! :kiss2:

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Pink diamonds are my favourite! The lovely fancy pink shade is just purrfect! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results